SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

GRRR! Why would you do such a thing......!?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-11, 06:32 AM
horent135
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When you call the cops, did they ever show up? If they were struggling, i would have waited until cops show up.
Old 09-17-11, 06:50 AM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 373 Likes on 218 Posts

It's disgusting to think that someone would stoop to a level so low that they would steal someone's hard-earned possession.

Garage, I love you.
Old 09-17-11, 07:44 AM
Vwpride12
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah that sucks man. Just don't be surprised if they come back.
Old 09-17-11, 08:04 AM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That does suck and I can see the dilemma being out numbered...BUT, still no excuse. You cannot tell me you dont have some sort of baseball-bat/hockey-stick/large piece of wood..hell even a pellet gun.

But keep in mind buddy here in the great state of TX, being 19 you can legally own a shotgun. Take $204 (covers taxes and gets you a Dr. Pepper), go to Academy and look at the Mossberg Maverick 88. IDENTICAL to the Mossy 500 except its 1/2 the price, still a 12ga, and all you would have to had done is rack one round in the chamber and I guarantee they would have hit the dirt. And I can vouch for the Mav 88, I have 2. 1 breacher style, dual pistol grip, and 1 tac style, adjustable stock, shell saddle, pump strap, pressure activated light, etc, etc. Neither have ever failed me, and both have Moss 500 parts on them.

Im not saying pull the trigger unless you absolutely need to (its not something you want to live with if its not needed), but even if you had to your covered under TX State law. I am a firm Pro-firearm, US Veteran, NRA member and had it been me...well I would have simply given them a choice in any caliber from .40S&W to a .58cal.

Last edited by turbodremz; 09-17-11 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-17-11, 08:16 AM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Be careful

Because you didnt catch them or notify them that you were in fact watching them and know about what they were doing.... They will come back and try again.
Old 09-17-11, 08:46 AM
brerrabbit
Lead Lap

Default Keep the faith...

Listen man, I feel your pain- literally. My first NEW car (bought it off the dealership lot with the sticker in the window) was a Civic that someone else decided they wanted more than me. They stole the damn thing in the night and ATL police found it later that week.

I have also been burgled three times in four years- twice in the last seven months. As someone who has been a shooter all his life, I do carry a firearm so that if someone wants to confront me directly they'll get a surprise.

But you did the right thing, whatever our friends are telling you. They're obviously riled up, but you have your entire life ahead of you. I know it sounds hollow and corny, but it is just stuff. It can be replaced (most of the time), but you cannot. Let some other enthusiast take on these three idiots.

I send some of my good CARma your way for your SC. May she recover with as little pain as possible.

Brer
Old 09-17-11, 09:05 AM
drastic95
Driver

Like the previous person stated, those guys r probably going to come back better prepared. Be carefull
Old 09-17-11, 09:49 AM
jjffyy
Lead Lap

So did the cops ever show up? You should've flipped the lights and grab like 6 kitchen knives and walk their way while saying some crazy *** gibberish I bet you would've scared the crap outta them.
Old 09-17-11, 09:56 AM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

what about if one of the 3 guys had a gun then what ?
Old 09-17-11, 10:11 AM
UR2klose
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Vroomin350
what about if one of the 3 guys had a gun then what ?
would they really shoot though and risk spending life in prison over a set of rims they wouldnt be able to get, i doubt it. being that these guys werent even smart enough to work a jack i think if he would have just walked outside bare handed and yelled get the **** away from my car they would have scatered like roaches
Old 09-17-11, 10:36 AM
Matador
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They prolly ddnt realize you only had 19s

Seriously tho, that sucks. Arent you too low for normal jacks? I guess its time to beef up security.
Old 09-17-11, 10:56 AM
Justin2JZ
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MIGS
I love how u made it a point to specify this...

"I see three black kids walk up into my driveway"
. Always the black folk.
Old 09-17-11, 11:00 AM
megamax
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey op. on behalf of the REAL BLACK COMMUNITY. i appologize for what these mistakes of life have attempted to do to you.. if there more lax laws on letting these wastes of sperm, be aborted then this and many other crimes wouldnt have been commited.

these scum were prob from single mother homes with little supervision. iam sure the cops didn't show because you had to go and chase them. hence the important response time.. these type of colered gargbage need to be shot dead by the cops and not missed.

it's double edged though. i would likely be shot for driving a white sc than commiting that crime(iam getting off topic).

but as for you o.p. if you live alone or with whoever, you always need a weapon in your home. wheither it be a sword,tazer, or gun. you should have had some kind of arm on you.. protect your ****, and your self..
Old 09-17-11, 11:03 AM
JJ823
Driver

^^^ Black, white, yellow, whatever, I hope they get caught I hate any people like this.

You did the right thing. For those comments about him not manning up, common guys 3 vs one and no firearm. My back window in my car has been smashed twice and I had to pay 500 each time since my deductible, didnt even steal anything just haters.
Old 09-17-11, 11:05 AM
Justin2JZ
Lexus Champion

Not to bash you OP but if they were three white kids, would you have went outside and tried to talk it out? Other than that, most likely they're gonna come back for a round 2. If this happens, grow a pair and go outside with a butcher knife or something.

Quick Reply: GRRR! Why would you do such a thing......!?