JohnnySC's Car

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-01, 09:46 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JohnnySC's Car

Posting some pics for JohnnySC...
John, I resized the pics, they were quite large.
Attached Thumbnails JohnnySC's Car-001.jpg  
Old 12-22-01, 09:47 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

#2 of 4
Attached Thumbnails JohnnySC's Car-002.jpg  
Old 12-22-01, 09:49 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

#3 of 4
Attached Thumbnails JohnnySC's Car-003.jpg  
Old 12-22-01, 09:51 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

last one
Attached Thumbnails JohnnySC's Car-004.jpg  
Old 12-23-01, 09:26 AM
JohnnySC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, that is a good looking car!!! Oh, it's mine Anyways, Hellasboy, thanks for the help.....I owe ya a beer.
Old 12-23-01, 09:49 AM
Francis K
Racer

Default damn.....

why does that look so damn good?
Old 12-24-01, 09:25 AM
Whitmanpc1
Driver

Cool I love those rims!!

I really love the stock rims on this car. I've a 93 and use the OEMs for my snow tires. I purchased GS rims (5 spoke) and like them, but really lust after the ones on this beautiful white car.

lol...I'm having a flashback of the ghetto discussions, but I don't think it's ghetto to upgrade to another SC rim (after all, same car) but it might be ghetto to put GSs on.

Any thoughts?
Old 12-24-01, 10:09 AM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Johnny, nice car.. How far are you from Kalamazoo? I'll be in ChicagoDirectQL and 2Lexos holla) and K'Mazoo in a few day for about a week or so.

***Whitman, as long as the wheels look good on the car and they do not have another brand logo on it. Read, "BMW" or MB... A Lexus to a Lexus is fine IMO.... It is your car, just do it tastefully...

As I know you will. Are you still loving they perf. seats? I'm finally getting my driver's seat redone this morning(well the lower part where the seat controls are). It will be finished at 3:00 today... Then my interior will be complete!
Old 12-24-01, 11:31 AM
JohnnySC
Lexus Test Driver

Wink

Unfortunately I am about 3 hours from Kalamazoo, but I might be passing through there on my way to Chicago for New Year's. If you need some cool places to go in K-Zoo, just holler, I can help you out. Plus, I know a chick who lives up there who is very attractive and passes out the fanny like it is going out of style
Old 12-24-01, 12:40 PM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by JohnnySC
Unfortunately I am about 3 hours from Kalamazoo, but I might be passing through there on my way to Chicago for New Year's. If you need some cool places to go in K-Zoo, just holler, I can help you out. Plus, I know a chick who lives up there who is very attractive and passes out the fanny like it is going out of style
Hey, let me know when you're in Chicago. Heheh.

BTW, these rims gotta go. I hate the lil 16" rims. I got the same ones. Thinking about the Enkei Brotex. Except they have no 18x10. Doesn't the stock bodykit with the 96+ look good or what!? Heh.
Old 12-24-01, 12:58 PM
JohnnySC
Lexus Test Driver

Ya, I actually have a set of GS430 chrome rims, but I think I might just go ahead and get a set of Mille Miglia Evo 5's. They are pretty cheap and I think the look sweet, kinda the same style as the GS400 rims, except you can get them as 19's and they will not break the bank. I actually go to Chicago alot, I love it. Almost moved there when I graduated college, but deceided to stay around my family. I have a buddy that lives in Presidential Towers at Madison and Wacker downtown. We normally go visit him once a month. For some reason we always end up in Schaumburg at the Alumini Club. That place rocks, it almost seems like the chicks are freakier there. We have had some good stories from that place!!
Old 12-24-01, 02:41 PM
DIrEctQL

Originally posted by JohnnySC
Ya, I actually have a set of GS430 chrome rims, but I think I might just go ahead and get a set of Mille Miglia Evo 5's. They are pretty cheap and I think the look sweet, kinda the same style as the GS400 rims, except you can get them as 19's and they will not break the bank. I actually go to Chicago alot, I love it. Almost moved there when I graduated college, but deceided to stay around my family. I have a buddy that lives in Presidential Towers at Madison and Wacker downtown. We normally go visit him once a month. For some reason we always end up in Schaumburg at the Alumini Club. That place rocks, it almost seems like the chicks are freakier there. We have had some good stories from that place!!
Yeah, club Alumni is famous for that. Too bad I am not old enough to go there yet. Mark it in your calendar, Feb 18th or the weekend of Feb 18th, I am going on a drinking binge, it's my b-day. 21 finally. Mouhahah!
Old 12-24-01, 06:31 PM
Whitmanpc1
Driver

Default I LOVE my...

perforated seats! They just look so sharp, and I'm giddy because my car has that "new car" smell. lol..I've never had a car w/ the new car smell!

Ikon post some pics after you get the bottom redone. Great stuff!

Merry Christmas all!!!
Old 12-24-01, 11:29 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

***Whitman, my seat IS NOT finished!!! What was I thinking taking my car in today? The material did not match as the other did, I guess he oreder the wrong item #... He has my seat out and apart. But he gave me a "loaner" SC seat(lighter color" from his brother's SC(they are totally redoing his pearl SC4), since I have to go out of town.

Hopefully he can get it done on Wed. afternoon... Because there is noway in hell, I want a different color seat in the SC!!! All the way to IL/MI:eek:.........

***Johnny, what's the girl name ?!?! J/K I'm married, but seriously what's her name?:eek: My errrrrrrrr cousin or something will be coming over too...

I know K'mazoo well and it sucks... Not a good town to party in... Now Chi' is another story!!! Maybe we can meet at least for a minute on your way to Chicago on New Year's Eve? Check your PM for my cell # and give me your's...

Chris see ya in a few days....

Thomas
Old 12-25-01, 07:55 AM
DIrEctQL

Originally posted by The Ikon
***Whitman, my seat IS NOT finished!!! What was I thinking taking my car in today? The material did not match as the other did, I guess he oreder the wrong item #... He has my seat out and apart. But he gave me a "loaner" SC seat(lighter color" from his brother's SC(they are totally redoing his pearl SC4), since I have to go out of town.

Hopefully he can get it done on Wed. afternoon... Because there is noway in hell, I want a different color seat in the SC!!! All the way to IL/MI:eek:.........

***Johnny, what's the girl name ?!?! J/K I'm married, but seriously what's her name?:eek: My errrrrrrrr cousin or something will be coming over too...

I know K'mazoo well and it sucks... Not a good town to party in... Now Chi' is another story!!! Maybe we can meet at least for a minute on your way to Chicago on New Year's Eve? Check your PM for my cell # and give me your's...

Chris see ya in a few days....

Thomas
Yep, I'll make sure Alex knows that you're coming this way too.

On another note, check out www.chicagoracing.com.

Quick Reply: JohnnySC's Car