SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

JDM style wind deflectors installed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-05, 10:54 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stupid is, is stupid does. Check my edit a couple of posts up. Maybe, then you will get it.
Old 07-28-05, 11:16 PM
ACleanSC4
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Dave,

I'm sorry but your posts are asking for it. Comments such as "this is a Lexus" blah blah...get off your high horse ok?

Now if you want to talk about "stupid is, is stupid does"...who in their right mind goes to a car meet and pops their hood on a stock car? Like we don't know what a stock engine looks like...

I'm done, some people just don't know any better...
Old 07-28-05, 11:26 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I am going to stay out of the fighting... C'mon guys, be gentlemen. No reason to attack each other...

Now for my real reason to answer this post...Those wind deflectors simply do not do it for me, can't feel them at all...And whether it's JDM or not means absolutely nothing to me. I just do not think that they look right on the car...Look kinda like an appendage that flew off an old man or woman's car, and somehow got horribly stuck on that beautiful Lexus... Just does not work for me...When it's hot and humid, use the AC...

Ryan
Old 07-28-05, 11:32 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Well being that it was my first meet,oh well. Im really not in to following the herd either., so what if I popped the hood to show off how clean the engine compartment was. You don`t wanna look, nobody is forcing you to. A true car enthusiast would want to look under the hood. I guess I am more use to the old school way of doing things. And I aint on no high horse. I personally wouldn`t put those deflectors on my car. And i certainly would not put them on with Toyota written on them. Like i said earlier its a Lexus,not a Toyota.

Last edited by SC400DAVE; 07-28-05 at 11:37 PM.
Old 07-28-05, 11:36 PM
ACleanSC4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SC400DAVE
Well being that it was my first meet,oh well. Im really not in to following the herd either., so what if I popped the hood to show off how clean the engine compartment was. You don`t wanna look, nobody is forcing you to. And I aint on no high horse. I personally wouldn`t put those deflectors on my car. And i certainly would not put them on with Toyota written on them. Like i said earlier its a Lexus,not a Toyota.
There you go again with your "it has Toyota" on it...why don't you check your car and remove everything that has "Toyota" on it...and when you go buy maintanence parts, be sure the boxes say "Lexus" on them...

I'm done, if you have anything personal to say to me, take it to PM...sorry for threadcrapping..
Old 07-28-05, 11:39 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Like I said earlier,why don`t you change all your emblems from Lexus to Toyota so it matches the deflector? Its a Lexus.
Old 07-28-05, 11:45 PM
ACleanSC4
Lead Lap

Like I said earlier,why don`t you change all your emblems from Lexus to Toyota so it matches the deflector? Its a Lexus.
Like I said earlier, get off your high horse. And welcome to the world of car modding...now change your headlight bulbs to some sylvania silverstars and put that in your sig as one of your mods..
Old 07-28-05, 11:52 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

No thanks, and by the way good luck with the deflector install.
Old 07-28-05, 11:56 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We already have them on our cars. Had them on for almost a year now. Good alternative for a discontinued product!
Old 07-28-05, 11:59 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Then may i suggest you Change all your lexus emblems... to Toyota? Did you know your windows say Toyota on them? and your inside parts.... and on the OEM rims.... the list goes on and on.
Old 07-29-05, 12:00 AM
boobstar
Lexus Test Driver

correct me if im wrong but dont the windows have toyota printed on them? so it would be a perfect match actually

damn you beat me to it
Old 07-29-05, 12:01 AM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Tony, you now you and I are cool... But you guys are funny on this one...HA HA HA HA...Look at what each one of you said below...

Ryan

SC400DAVE Well being that it was my first meet,oh well. Im really not in to following the herd either., so what if I popped the hood to show off how clean the engine compartment was. You don`t wanna look, nobody is forcing you to. A true car enthusiast would want to look under the hood. I guess I am more use to the old school way of doing things. And I aint on no high horse. I personally wouldn`t put those deflectors on my car. And i certainly would not put them on with Toyota written on them. Like i said earlier its a Lexus,not a Toyota.

ACleanSC4 Quote:
Well being that it was my first meet,oh well. Im really not in to following the herd either., so what if I popped the hood to show off how clean the engine compartment was. You don`t wanna look, nobody is forcing you to. And I aint on no high horse. I personally wouldn`t put those deflectors on my car. And i certainly would not put them on with Toyota written on them. Like i said earlier its a Lexus,not a Toyota.

SC400DAVE Like I said earlier,why don`t you change all your emblems from Lexus to Toyota so it matches the deflector? Its a Lexus.

There you go again with your "it has Toyota" on it...why don't you check your car and remove everything that has "Toyota" on it...and when you go buy maintanence parts, be sure the boxes say "Lexus" on them...

I'm done, if you have anything personal to say to me, take it to PM...sorry for threadcrapping..

No thanks, and by the way good luck with the deflector install.
Old 07-29-05, 12:05 AM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Sorry guys, It`s still a Lexus. Try getting your Lexus serviced at Carson Toyota. Unless they are modding, no can do. They don`t service Lexus, they only service Toyota. It`s a Lexus guys
Old 07-29-05, 12:06 AM
MRLEXO
Lead Lap

lol. wow this thread has turn into some major ball-busting both ways. ahah. now guys, why don't we act like gentlemen?
but anyways, if you guys are interested in the deflectors, we have them in stock and on special. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...8&page=1&pp=15
Old 07-29-05, 12:07 AM
boobstar
Lexus Test Driver

wow i just got my window regulator repaired at TOYOTA. yup a TOYOTA dealership that does not sell LEXUS vehicles at all.

Quick Reply: JDM style wind deflectors installed!!!