SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

$$$ Read Me To Save $$$

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-01, 11:20 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Thumbs up

Check out this site www.SpeedandStyle.com they have all the parts cool parts to build your complete intake system... Toyota MAF adapters FOR ONLY $24.95, filters $19 -$25, intake aluminum pipe/tube to the throttle body,(check out page 2/3 of the thread...

"EXHAUST HORSEPOWER/SOUND GAINS"

...for more DETAILS and INPUT...) custom cold air units, etc.... <click Arospeed, then on the filters at the bottom of the page, then choose the accesories...>

Good luck and $ave some $$$... The BEST PRICES I've seen yet!!! Check it out for yourself!!!

Last edited by The Ikon; 04-09-01 at 01:45 AM.
Old 04-09-01, 01:08 AM
importtoys
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $69.95 ???

$69.95??? ..........Uh,not to step on any toes.... but $70 bucks plus shipping for just an Air flow meter adapter is a little bit much......
We sell Air flow adaptors with filters for @ $84.00
or buy the adaptors seperate from us as well .....
we also had the prototype units for the SC400 ( cold-air with SS Blitz filters ..not flex tube ) for $130 plus shipping (A newer and even cooler version 2 will be out in May-June and we will have more units this time....although it may be pushed a few months back because of my 'little' accident ) Anywayz...Just a little heads up if you are planning on going that way
Old 04-09-01, 01:55 AM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

You must have made a mistake on the pricing of their products. The MAF adapters are only $24.95 and the filters cost $19 - $25... The tubing is aluminum with several angles for many applications... and carbon fiber too come...

I'm just trying to give the Lexus owners more less expensive options, and so far in terms of the air intake systems in its entirety, Speed and Style has the best prices so far that I've run across... with some very good products...

I'm sure you have some good products coming out, as well... What about TConverters for around $500 like Corvettes, $325 for Mustangs or some headers, or a CD changer adapter for the Nakimichi head unit.... Now these products would really sell without a debate...

Last edited by The Ikon; 04-09-01 at 02:02 AM.
Old 04-09-01, 10:10 AM
importtoys
Pole Position

Cool

I understand where you are coming from... We have very few options out there.
I went back to take another look and they have 2 prices for the same part # ..it happens when you offer a lot of products.......They have lots of stuff!! We do have those same ones (Arospeed & matriks) but they need to be drilled out a bit,I actually offered them in another post but got a return from someone (no names) that over drilled the adaptor...I did let him exchange it for the other unit but I really dont care to do that again.....not a big deal but its the little things that nag us all( ill try to post pix of the 2 units) And I'll look into the torque converters ( but I think they run around 750 @ co$t) and i only know of one company that makes them ..so if you know anyone besides 'The big lizard' let us/me know.
Aaaaaaand I'll look into the CD adapter thing as well ,thats a great idea...I took my car in for a check up and the guy had a big WTF look on his face because we took out the stock stereo
.....I guess not every lexus owner has been hit by the upgrade bug like the people here.
I'll take the better part of the entire day looking for parts........

There are parts out there....great ones. but they are hard to get because of shipping and wait times from Japan .....oh yeah,and cost
~Marcus
P.S. when people have questions that are from 'Club-Lexus' be sure to state it in the Email so the other people that check it know to forward it to me, Ive gotten criticized by the other people at ImportToys for for not keeping everyone updated when i make an offer outside of the website....... I hate this 'being responsible stuff!!! first the 'Street Racing thing' now I have to 'report' to my own people
Old 04-09-01, 11:22 AM
SC400james
Rookie

Default >??

importtoys when I try to acess your site I get a blank screen. I see you recomend using MS explorer but I'm at work and don't have a choice. Is the site down??

I'm looking into a new intake too.

Thanks James
Old 04-09-01, 11:59 AM
importtoys
Pole Position

Default IE

Can you drop me a line by email?? i can send info or try a direct page link...The site is up and I deeply apologize for not having the site available for all browsers
importtoys@yahoo.com atten Marcus
Old 04-09-01, 12:11 PM
SC400james
Rookie

Default Email

Importtoys You have mail.....

Later
James