RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

Premium Package versus Luxury Package

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-13, 12:17 AM
cavedawg
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wlpncp:

Go to your dealer, they should be able to print you a copy of the original window sticker with all standard equipment and all add ons and prices if you have your VIN. They can also print you all the maintenance work preformed by Lexus with mileage and dates. When I purchased my 2010 450h CPO last month they did that for me, should be able to do it for you too.

Dawg
Old 07-19-13, 03:33 AM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Received 159 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by vince22
Im still learning with my new to me 2010 RX350 CPO, i think i have luxury or premium package, I dont have rear dvd system but i put a dvd disk in dash player it plays movie? im lost...... i posted my photos with link below now you tell me if have luxury or premium package.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...thread-34.html
Vince, you have ML which lets you watch DVDs when you're in park or accessory mode, plus a few others things like HUD, the illuminated sills, 19" rims and wide view monitor. If it also has folding side mirror, semi aniline leather and the driver seat extender, that pretty much confirms you have the luxury package. Your RX is pretty loaded.
Old 07-19-13, 05:23 AM
satnav
Pole Position

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by vince22
Im still learning with my new to me 2010 RX350 CPO, i think i have luxury or premium package, I dont have rear dvd system but i put a dvd disk in dash player it plays movie? im lost...... i posted my photos with link below now you tell me if have luxury or premium package.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...thread-34.html
You have the luxury package bc you have headlamp washers. I think the easiest way to tell if you have Luxury package is if you recirculate button includes "Auto" (which you do) or if the outside passenger mirror (US) has a little camera under it (which you have). You even have the ML sound and HUD!!!! I am very jealous. It seems to be very hard to find a RX with those two options. You hit the lottery my friend. Do you have AWD drive?

I copied a picture link from the Lexus website. Its for a 13, but I think the Auto Recirculate button has not changed.
http://www.lexus.com/lexus-share/v2/...8_1024x576.jpg

I searched high and wide for a CPO with that package and couldn't find one in new england area and was told by the dealer it would be better off buying new since the CPO prices and new price was a $7,000 difference. But 0 miles vs 46,XXX and 2 years old.

Last edited by satnav; 07-19-13 at 05:32 AM.
Old 07-19-13, 07:46 AM
vince22
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

i do have recirculate button and folding mirrors which is plus for checking your car that is locked, dont know about AWD though, I know for sure the seat is very different from other RX350's i was looking for because this one has tiny many holes in it, I was worried that it might get ripped early. I think this car has 7.1 dolby DTS system, i was just watching Transformers sound effects was awsome....I kind missed my GX470 sunglasses holder, and NAV override. This car was only 1k more than the non-Nav version i was dealing with, so I guess i got lucky, and that pretty much confirm I have luxury packaged. Time to mod DRL and indoor lights. Thank guys, really appreciated it.

Last edited by vince22; 07-19-13 at 07:51 AM.
Old 07-19-13, 08:44 AM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Received 159 Likes on 134 Posts

vince, heated/cooled seats are part of the comfort package along with HIDs and rain sensing wipers IIRC. Lexus required certain packages to get other things like nav. I forget which ones. You probably have premium, comfort, luxury, nav and optional HUD and ML Good idea paying another $1K for a nav-equipped RX. It's much more than just maps. Plus you got ML. That was a pricey option on the '10, somewhere around $1.7K. Now it's half that amount but no longer comes with 6 CD changer. There's not much you can do about the sunglass holder. At least you can add nav override. Good luck changing out the DRL and interior lights.
Old 07-19-13, 03:45 PM
cavedawg
Rookie

vince:

If you have all those goodies, you may also have the remote start. Here is how to find out

Mine also has all those items except HUD but also remote start. If I wanted all those great items items on a car I would also get the remote start as it stickered for only $375 on mine. The ML was $1610. Mine was an early build and has the sunglass holder but late enough for the laminated glass. When at your dealer get them to print out a window sticker and maintenance record for you then you will have all the info.

Dawg
Old 07-19-13, 05:02 PM
ArcES330
Driver

We purchased a 2012 CPO for one month now. I am still trying to figure out what packages come with it. Dealer's window lists basic RX information, which is pretty sad.
I know we have Navigation Package, Premium package without blind spot monitor system. Preferred Accessory Package. 12 speakers which means no ML, Cross Bar, 19" F sport wheels no F sport front bumper so I know no Sport Appearance Package. Intuitive Parking Assist.
How do I know if I have Comfort Package?
Also I don't think we have Towing Prep Package. How do I confirm that?
Thanks for any help.
Old 07-19-13, 05:11 PM
satnav
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ArcES330
We purchased a 2012 CPO for one month now. I am still trying to figure out what packages come with it. Dealer's window lists basic RX information, which is pretty sad.
I know we have Navigation Package, Premium package without blind spot monitor system. Preferred Accessory Package. 12 speakers which means no ML, Cross Bar, 19" F sport wheels no F sport front bumper so I know no Sport Appearance Package. Intuitive Parking Assist.
How do I know if I have Comfort Package?
Also I don't think we have Towing Prep Package. How do I confirm that?
Thanks for any help.
You can go to your dealer and ask the to print out this sheet that states factory installed or at port. I did that today to find out if i had the top prep package.
Old 07-19-13, 05:20 PM
ArcES330
Driver

Originally Posted by satnav
You can go to your dealer and ask the to print out this sheet that states factory installed or at port. I did that today to find out if i had the top prep package.
I don't really want to go back to the dealer I purchased the vehicle. Its over 30 miles away I hate to drive 60 + miles for a list. Also their parking is pretty pathetic.
Old 07-19-13, 06:14 PM
JKgolf
Driver School Candidate

So is the premium package considered standard? The "build a lexus" on the website makes you choose one either with blind spot monitoring or without. And the dealer has told me there is no way to not get the premium package if you are buying in the US.
Old 07-19-13, 06:19 PM
cavedawg
Rookie

ArcES330:

You might call the salesperson who sold you the car and ask if they can email or snail mail you a copy of the paperwork. I would guess they could do that for you. They have your address and maybe email so they should know it will not be going to someone beside the person who purchased the car.

Dawg

Last edited by cavedawg; 07-19-13 at 06:26 PM.
Old 07-22-13, 04:50 AM
satnav
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ArcES330
I don't really want to go back to the dealer I purchased the vehicle. Its over 30 miles away I hate to drive 60 + miles for a list. Also their parking is pretty pathetic.
You can give Lexus a ring too. I called them for the IS250 we have that we also bought CPO. Tell them you bought it CPO and they will confirm you identity basic stuff what dealer you purchased from, address, owners name, etc. Then wait 2 weeks and it will be at your mail box.
Old 07-23-13, 09:18 PM
ArcES330
Driver

Originally Posted by satnav
You can give Lexus a ring too. I called them for the IS250 we have that we also bought CPO. Tell them you bought it CPO and they will confirm you identity basic stuff what dealer you purchased from, address, owners name, etc. Then wait 2 weeks and it will be at your mail box.
Thanks I might do that. Too bad Lexus owner sit didn't have the detail information list or you can request online.