RX - 2nd Gen (2004-2009) Discussion topics related to the 2004 -2009 RX330, RX350 and RX400H models

lexuspartsnow.com - Any experiences?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-10, 10:16 AM
somnoboy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lexuspartsnow.com - Any experiences?

Any one have any experience with this vendor? Good or bad? Their prices appear very good, and I'm thinking of using them. Just wanted to know of others experiences first.
Old 12-30-10, 10:47 AM
mandyfig

Received 408 Likes on 359 Posts

Are the prices comparable to Sewell or Carson's? If they are use our supporting vendors.
Old 12-31-10, 06:10 AM
sammyjo
Driver School Candidate

IMO, Sewell has always had competitive pricing with our club discount. They have great customer service and fast shipping, so I don't even troll the 'net' for lower prices anymore. The only exception is wheels and tires, where tire rack gets my business.
Old 01-04-11, 07:59 AM
Tomcio78
Rookie

Originally Posted by somnoboy
Any one have any experience with this vendor? Good or bad? Their prices appear very good, and I'm thinking of using them. Just wanted to know of others experiences first.
Don't use them... scammers... I purchased the wrong part and now I'm trying to return it and every time I call not matter what time of day it is, I'm told I have called outside their business hours.. Their invoice states if a product has to be returned a RMA number has to be obtained and to contact customer service at _________. Yup you guessed it nice big blank. I would avoid them if possible.
Old 01-04-11, 08:58 AM
mandyfig

Received 408 Likes on 359 Posts

Originally Posted by sammyjo
IMO, Sewell has always had competitive pricing with our club discount. They have great customer service and fast shipping, so I don't even troll the 'net' for lower prices anymore. The only exception is wheels and tires, where tire rack gets my business.
Between Sewell and Carson that's all you need.
Old 01-11-11, 10:16 PM
jnguyen87
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i get different reviews of the site. One person said its good and the other not. Hey OP did you ever order your parts from there? Im debating if i should order my parts from them or not.
Old 11-20-12, 08:22 AM
must58gt
Driver School Candidate

I've only ordered parts from lexuspartsnow.com once (for a recent knock sensor replacement) but my experience was not positive.

First, it took a while to get the parts. Maybe I missed something in the ordering process but handling/shipping time was excessive.

Second, they shipped partial (although all the parts were checked as "included" on the shipping list) and I had to send pictures, describe the condition of the packaging, etc and then wait again to get all of the parts I ordered. Three weeks now and counting.

Then (my bad), I realized I ordered the wrong part number for the knock sensor. Suspecting how long it might take lexuspartsnow to process a return/re-order, I bought the right sensor from our local Lexus dealer at retail pricing.

Now lexuspartsnow is telling me I can't return the knock sensor even though it's still in the original, sealed bubble-pack from Toyota because it's an "electrical part". I spoke with my local auto parts dealer. He said they have a similar return policy but they only enforce it when the part has been removed from the original packaging and/or it's unclear whether the part has been used or not.

Congratulations, they got me on a technicality. So, long story short, I didn't save any time or money on this project and lexuspartsnow is unlikely to see any more business from me.
Old 05-18-15, 12:54 PM
Sailwin
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default horrible! wrong parts per Vin, terrible policies, STAY AWAY!

I wish I took the other reviews seriously! Their website provides incorrect part numbers per your Vin, then they tell you it is ypurfqult for ordering the parts they tell you fit your car! Try to explain it, hey won't talk to you on the phone, tell you to email them, and then dont respond! Worst online experience I have ever had! Stay away! I can't believe an online company can get away with this! Crooks! Order elsewhere!
Old 05-18-15, 08:03 PM
Rainbird

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Use this Club Lexus authorized vendor http://www.mylparts.com

MyLParts is a Lexus dealership in Roseville, California.

"Hey everyone we have increased our Club Lexus discount to 10%! Just use the discount code CL5 and you will receive an additional 10% off of your order. We offer free shipping on orders over $150 and $5 shipping on all other orders. We do not sell any large body pieces and brake rotors are not included in our shipping specials. Those things are just too dang heavy! Hope to see many of you at www.MyLparts.com! Ask for Matt or Jeff".
The following users liked this post:
Hagar (03-30-18)
Old 05-19-15, 04:19 PM
sderman
Advanced

Received 89 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Sailwin
I wish I took the other reviews seriously! Their website provides incorrect part numbers per your Vin, then they tell you it is ypurfqult for ordering the parts they tell you fit your car! Try to explain it, hey won't talk to you on the phone, tell you to email them, and then dont respond! Worst online experience I have ever had! Stay away! I can't believe an online company can get away with this! Crooks! Order elsewhere!
You just joined Club Lexus and this is your first post? When I hear such terrible remarks about a supplier it crosses my mind that you may work for a competitor. I am very sorry if I am wrong.
Old 05-20-15, 05:33 AM
nwfsnake
Driver

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I have ordered some small items from them in the past (oil filters, wiper blade inserts, push pins for the engine under covers) and had good service. Nothing big though. Most maintenance items are available from Amazon or Ebay for a competitive price so I usually buy at these locations now.
Rockauto.com also has some OEM parts for a great price.
Old 06-01-15, 07:19 AM
markbennet
Driver School Candidate

Default Great Service

Originally Posted by Rainbird
Use this Club Lexus authorized vendor http://www.mylparts.com

MyLParts is a Lexus dealership in Roseville, California.

"Hey everyone we have increased our Club Lexus discount to 10%! Just use the discount code CL5 and you will receive an additional 10% off of your order. We offer free shipping on orders over $150 and $5 shipping on all other orders. We do not sell any large body pieces and brake rotors are not included in our shipping specials. Those things are just too dang heavy! Hope to see many of you at www.MyLparts.com! Ask for Matt or Jeff".
I've ordered from MyLparts.com and got a good price and it was shipped out quickly. I just put another order in for a bunch of stuff for maintenance and other stuff. I'm glad I found a great place to buy my Lexus parts from that isn't going to just charge me full price.
Old 09-02-15, 02:24 PM
fhan888
Driver

I just had my first experience with them and now I'm awaiting their response to a return denial. I ordered the wrong part and had no problem taking the hit on the restock fee. The claim that I used a garbage bag and that I altered the original package. Totally false. The original package was clearly resealed by someone but didn't see it as a problem as the part looked unused. I wrapped it back In The bag it was delivered in and used the original box. How would I alter the package? I just used the packaging it came in. Awaiting their response now.
Old 11-16-15, 11:58 AM
Taycel
Driver School Candidate

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't "Lexusoartsnow.com" a subsidiary of Nalley Lexus in Roswell, Georgia?
Old 02-05-16, 06:31 AM
python
Lexus Champion

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

i just ordered a rack from myLparts.com...hope it goes well

Quick Reply: lexuspartsnow.com - Any experiences?