RX - 1st Gen (1999-2003) Discussion topics related to the 1999 -2003 RX300 models

Mitsubishi Outlander Test drive revisited

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-02, 08:10 AM
LophatRX
Pit Crew

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default More nonsense about wannabe competitors

We should be thankful that Toyota/Lexus makes such an outstanding styled minisuv that everyone has to copy because they all lack orginal thinking. I mean come on, it is a lousy
Mitsub(****ty)ishi. I know more people who have had problems with them, and this whole Kia paranoia is absolutely....can I say...Oh my god....get over it. You own a Lexus and they don't let them buy the cheap imitations....wouldn't you rather buy COKE/Pepsi instead of Sam's Club Cola too......=)

Reposting this for your amusement:

Wow,

I can't believe how paranoid all you Quality Lexus owners are. If you research alittle first you would see the the Kia falls...literally short of the RX.
First engine - 3.5 L only putting out a measley 192 HP.....Rx300 3.0 L 225 Hp ........well advantage Lexus.
Kia......only driver side window auto.........RX300 Full Auto Power four windows and sunroof.....advantage Lexus.
Kia, driver side only power seat...............Rx300 ....dual power front seats...(with two driver memory for driver) ...advantage Lexus.
Kia..styled steel wheels.......RX300 Aluminum wheels(chrome optional).....advantage Lexus.
Kia.........when your friends see it..." You bought a Kia....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. RX300....when your friends see it...." Oh My you can afford a Lexus"..............advantage Lexus.

So when it all adds up......Let the other auto makers make rip offs of a toyota/lexus..........cause that is all they will be cheap imitations.......

Ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.......

Oh yeah....2002 Rx300 Indigo Ink Pearl.....making the girlies heads whirl............

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha..........!
Old 12-19-02, 01:32 PM
LexRX
RX 300 & 350Z Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What does it mean if you like Sam's Club cola