RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

$7000 Off Coupon for GS-F or RC-F

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-17, 07:50 PM
Rich707
Driver

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Like waxy, I also attended the Berkeley school-- received the Cert after filling out the questionnaire.
The Cert specifically states that is ** ONLY ** good on the purchase of a new 2017 RCF/ GSF.
Coming from a GS f-sport, was really interested in the GSF-- but that would require some serious coin.
Like many others, I felt the GS was just a step up compared to the RC. Something about the RC kept
calling out to me-- even though I really enjoyed the practicality of the 4 door ISF. Interesting enough--
while waiting to have the RCF detailed, I got into the same color GSF, and could not channel the spirit
of the F - if that makes any sense. The Sales Manager told me no wheeling and dealing on the LC as it is so new.

Originally Posted by lexusrus
WOW, what a deal!!!

Did you try on any other Lexus models, LC500 or the GSF?

Or did you wanted the RCF right at the beginning? If SIMILAR PERCENTAGE OFF can be obtained on the LC500, THEN IT WILL BE A HECK OF A DEAL!! I'm drooling over the LC500!!
Old 08-20-17, 08:01 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich707
MSRP 77,089. Got the RCF for 59.289 -- Probably could have tried for more at a different Dealer - but this was an Autonation Dealer.
Did get them to throw in the Lexus maintenance for free and 800.00 off the regular Tire/ wheel protection as well after I started to walk away.
Could have done better but was exhausted at that point. Sales Manager was shaking his head when i took possession of the car
Nice! you made money on the deal
The following users liked this post:
Rich707 (08-20-17)
Old 08-20-17, 09:43 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

Regardless, you still got a GREAT DEAL!!

BACK in October 2015 I got my fully loaded RCF with ML sound (nonTVD/no performance package) with 2xxx miles on the odo as an "L Certified" for $59K plus TTL.

Yours with the 2017 RCF had the adaptive suspension system which my 2015 RCF does not. Even better!!

Congrats on the new RCF!!!

Like waxy, I also attended the Berkeley school-- received the Cert after filling out the questionnaire.
The Cert specifically states that is ** ONLY ** good on the purchase of a new 2017 RCF/ GSF.
Coming from a GS f-sport, was really interested in the GSF-- but that would require some serious coin.
Like many others, I felt the GS was just a step up compared to the RC. Something about the RC kept
calling out to me-- even though I really enjoyed the practicality of the 4 door ISF. Interesting enough--
while waiting to have the RCF detailed, I got into the same color GSF, and could not channel the spirit
of the F - if that makes any sense. The Sales Manager told me no wheeling and dealing on the LC as it is so new.
Rich707 (08-20-17)
Old 08-22-17, 08:33 AM
waxy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ahhh thanks for chiming in, was getting a bit too many PM's than I was hoping for.
That's a stellar deal for sure, the GSF is a bit more steep on pricing, just liked how it was more practical.

I think they also have a Lexus Loyalty Program, if you're leasing or financing you'll receive $1000-2000 towards your next purchase.
Pretty crazy to receive over 10k off on such a fantastic vehicle.
Old 08-22-17, 12:05 PM
Rich707
Driver

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Unhappy

Waxy
Thanks for your reply. Yes there is the loyalty rebate but according to the Sales Manager the $7K Cert cannot be combined with any
other form of rebate/ incentive from Toyota/ Lexus.

Originally Posted by waxy
Ahhh thanks for chiming in, was getting a bit too many PM's than I was hoping for.
That's a stellar deal for sure, the GSF is a bit more steep on pricing, just liked how it was more practical.

I think they also have a Lexus Loyalty Program, if you're leasing or financing you'll receive $1000-2000 towards your next purchase.
Old 08-22-17, 12:52 PM
waxy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a screenshot of the email I received for those that asked.
Old 10-01-17, 05:29 PM
reyrey127
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Waxy, like you I also got the 7k coupon, not sure if I got a good deal on a 2017 GSF. 88.2 MSRP not including the 1k dealer installed addon so if you want to add that it was more like 89.2K MSRP, 66.5 before TTL. New car with white/red (my wife's favorite color combination) and about 20 miles, could of gone with one with 16 miles, but we decided to go with the later build one. Not sure if I got a good deal, but it sounds like I didn't do that great on the deal based on a comment made by someone on the GSF forum, which was to get it 66.5K OTD. Oh well. Just thought I would share with everyone. Thanks.

Last edited by reyrey127; 10-01-17 at 05:32 PM.
Old 10-02-17, 06:48 AM
Paunguye
Rookie

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

My friend just used his coupon 7k and got a new GSF for 69k TTL included.
finny76 (10-11-17)
Old 10-02-17, 09:41 PM
reyrey127
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Paunguye
My friend just used his coupon 7k and got a new GSF for 69k TTL included.
Which state? I am in California, so I would need the negotiated not including TTL. And what was the MSRP. Thanks. And is this for a 2017?
Old 10-02-17, 11:23 PM
Paunguye
Rookie

Originally Posted by reyrey127
Which state? I am in California, so I would need the negotiated not including TTL. And what was the MSRP. Thanks. And is this for a 2017?
Texas 88k MSRP and yes 2017 fully loaded.
finny76 (10-07-17)
Old 10-05-17, 06:40 AM
reyrey127
Pit Crew

Texas 88k MSRP and yes 2017 fully loaded.
that is a great deal..
Old 10-08-17, 06:10 AM
finny76
Advanced

Received 83 Likes on 56 Posts

Hi all, just wondering because I'm in the market for a GS-F for a family sedan.
Customer Instructions: Offer valid for the person named above who purchases an eligible new Lexus at a participating Lexus dealer. Offer void where prohibited. Negotiate your best deal first, and then give the certificate to your dealer who will apply the discount toward the purchase price or toward the down payment on a finance contract. On approved credit. Not all applicants will qualify. Customer must take retail delivery on or before the expiration date for the certificate to be valid. If your vehicle is purchased for cash or financed through a lender other than the dealer, the certificate will be applied to the cash sales price. This certificate is transferable within a customer’s immediate family (spouse or children) residing at the same address. Limit one certificate per any new Lexus. Eligible vehicle must be from dealer stock. This certificate may be presented at all participating Lexus dealers in the contiguous U.S. and Alaska.

Dealer Instructions: Apply this certificate toward the down payment or capitalized cost reduction. THE CERTIFICATE AMOUNT MUST BE CLEARLY STATED IN THE “REBATES AND NONCASH CREDITS” OR SIMILAR DESIGNATION ON THE CONTRACT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REIMBURSEMENT. For finance contracts, dealer must send the original qualified Lexus certificate AND a copy of the contract with the certificate amount STATED ON the line identified for “Rebates and Noncash Credits” or a similar designation. All certificates must contain the new model and VIN number and must be signed and dated by the customer to be valid. The customer must take retail delivery on or before the expiration date for the certificate to be valid. Retain a copy of the certificate for your files.

BUMMER... It says Finance, (I knew there had to be a catch), which means It cant be used towards a LEASE correct?

What is the USE of the $7K certificate then, it doesn't make it anything special because right now there is a 7K Lexus cash on GS-F if you Finance it?

Last edited by finny76; 10-08-17 at 07:25 AM.
Old 10-08-17, 01:51 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

Maybe $7K on top of the $7K???

I'm hoping, right?

Originally Posted by finny76
BUMMER... It says Finance, (I knew there had to be a catch), which means It cant be used towards a LEASE correct?

What is the USE of the $7K certificate then, it doesn't make it anything special because right now there is a 7K Lexus cash on GS-F if you Finance it?
Old 10-08-17, 02:56 PM
Paunguye
Rookie

Originally Posted by lexusrus
Maybe $7K on top of the $7K???

I'm hoping, right?
yes total 14k
Old 10-09-17, 06:38 AM
finny76
Advanced

Received 83 Likes on 56 Posts

yes total 14k
Yes you can do the $7k+$7K on top which comes down to $14k discount.

Quick Reply: $7000 Off Coupon for GS-F or RC-F