$7000 Off Coupon for GS-F or RC-F

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-17, 07:52 PM
e2dag
Rookie

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Paunguye
Does anyone have extra coupons? I got someone that wants to buy a GSF!! Thanks
I have a coupon but it states that only the person named on it can redeem it. Received mine after attending Lexus Racing School earlier this year.
Old 08-16-17, 10:24 PM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 230 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by Paunguye
So is this the FREE event? Or the paid event that you got the coupon?
I think the free event will only get you the $1000 off coupon, while the paid event will get you the $7000 off coupon.
Old 08-17-17, 09:40 AM
BLexodus
Pole Position

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by rfugio68
I got my 16 for 60k brand new last October, 76.8k msrp.
Originally Posted by jkonquer
imagine buying new one for 53k? This sounds crazy to me.
Yes, I've been looking for used, but at that price I'd buy new!
Old 08-17-17, 11:46 AM
mr2dave
Intermediate

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

That could be a hell of a score for a new buyer if Lexus does apply after all other discounts/incentives. I certainly would pay for the class to get an additional $7K off. Heck, I would like to see the look on the sales and finance managers faces once you agree on their bottom-line then you whip out this bad boy... Good marketing tool too if applicable (in my opinion).
The following users liked this post:
finny76 (10-08-17)
Old 08-17-17, 01:21 PM
e2dag
Rookie

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by dchar
I think the free event will only get you the $1000 off coupon, while the paid event will get you the $7000 off coupon.
I paid for the half day event and got $1k off but it doesn't expire until 3/18.
Old 08-17-17, 01:42 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

Still good (for free, except fun time spent).

Originally Posted by e2dag
I paid for the half day event and got $1k off but it doesn't expire until 3/18.
Old 08-17-17, 02:23 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン
Forum Moderator

Received 440 Likes on 363 Posts

That is a crazy coupon. We just sold our last GS-F at my dealer last weekend for $84,000. I thought that price was outrageous. I wouldn't pay more than $65,000 after seeing how cheap people on here have gotten them.
Old 08-17-17, 05:46 PM
jkonquer
Instructor

Received 79 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by mr2dave
That could be a hell of a score for a new buyer if Lexus does apply after all other discounts/incentives. I certainly would pay for the class to get an additional $7K off. Heck, I would like to see the look on the sales and finance managers faces once you agree on their bottom-line then you whip out this bad boy... Good marketing tool too if applicable (in my opinion).
Although it clearly says that they will honor it after the negotiated price, there is always a catch every time. Dealers were receiving approximately $14,000 from the Lexus to sell these cars last October. So maybe you have to buy one before October or something. You can literally buy one for around $50k and sell it for $60k or higher.
Old 08-18-17, 09:53 AM
waxy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for the late response, I had a ton of people PMing me about the coupon.
No I cannot transfer it to you unless you are in the same household or have my same family name.
Says it expires end of Sept 30th of this year, I'm going to ask if they can extend it gives me until Christmas to get the best deal!
There is a number on the bottom of the coupon that corresponds to my name, so unless you have my ID card I wouldn't use it.

I attended the free event with my gf in Golden Gate Fields in Berkley about a month ago and completed the survey they sent me.
Just checked the boxes of the vehicles I was interested and sure enough they sent me the coupon after completing the survey.
I received the $7000 coupon, I wasn't even aware they gave out such a large amount on a coupon.

I remember attending for their IS release and received a $1000 coupon for my purchase.
When I negotiated the deal, I whipped out my coupon and the finance guy flipped a table saying it looked like a fake, forged paper I found on the internet.
I was so insulted that I told them to call corporate on the speaker phone and break down the details, needless to say his face melted.
Ever since that day, the finance guy at the Lexus of Stevens Creek would always look down on me, while putting on a really fake face.
Old 08-18-17, 09:54 AM
waxy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkonquer
Although it clearly says that they will honor it after the negotiated price, there is always a catch every time. Dealers were receiving approximately $14,000 from the Lexus to sell these cars last October. So maybe you have to buy one before October or something. You can literally buy one for around $50k and sell it for $60k or higher.
Main reason why I asked here, because $7000 isn't really pocket change for them.
That's hurting their bottom line, but then again they get reimbursed for it, but only a small portion goes to their pocket.
It goes to the dealership instead I heard.
Old 08-20-17, 05:03 PM
Rich707
Driver

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Good Afternoon Folks:
Thought I would add in my .02
Just purchased a 2017 RCF from Lexus of Cerritos.
Yes indeed the $7K off the best price does work- though it will confuse the hell out of everyone.
Yes- you negotiate your best price, deal, etc and then advise on the form-- the Dealership will use
it as a rebate direct from Toyota (Dealer GM explained that is essentially the discount that their
employees receive)-- also you cannot use any other form of rebate/ incentive in the deal.

One other thing-- Lexus Financial is offering an additional $4K OFF **IF** you provide your own financing,
OR, do not use the 1.9 rate. It took the better part of the day to get a good price off the the MSRP, the $7K
and the $4k -- a pretty sweet deal! A word of caution-- not sure this can be used throughout the US--
(car was purchased in So Cal) **and** the $4K is only available through 9/5/17.
Rich
Old 08-20-17, 05:53 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

You are our hero!!!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Originally Posted by Rich707
Good Afternoon Folks:
Yes indeed the $7K off the best price does work- though it will confuse the hell out of everyone.
Yes- you negotiate your best price, deal, etc and then advise on the form-- the Dealership will use
it as a rebate direct from Toyota (Dealer GM explained that is essentially the discount that their
employees receive)-- also you cannot use any other form of rebate/ incentive in the deal.

One other thing-- Lexus Financial is offering an additional $4K OFF **IF** you provide your own financing,
OR, do not use the 1.9 rate. It took the better part of the day to get a good price off the the MSRP, the $7K
and the $4k -- a pretty sweet deal! A word of caution-- not sure this can be used throughout the US--
Rich
The following users liked this post:
Rich707 (08-20-17)
Old 08-20-17, 05:57 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

So what was the MSRP and your FINAL PRICE AFTER THE $7K AND $4K OFF? (BEFORE TT&L)?

Please share if you don't mind.

Thanks

Good Afternoon Folks:

Rich
Old 08-20-17, 06:54 PM
Rich707
Driver

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

MSRP 77,089. Got the RCF for 59.289 -- Probably could have tried for more at a different Dealer - but this was an Autonation Dealer.
Did get them to throw in the Lexus maintenance for free and 800.00 off the regular Tire/ wheel protection as well after I started to walk away.
Could have done better but was exhausted at that point. Sales Manager was shaking his head when i took possession of the car

Originally Posted by lexusrus
So what was the MSRP and your FINAL PRICE AFTER THE $7K AND $4K OFF? (BEFORE TT&L)?

Please share if you don't mind.

Thanks
Old 08-20-17, 07:17 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

WOW, what a deal!!!

Did you try on any other Lexus models, LC500 or the GSF?

Or did you wanted the RCF right at the beginning? If SIMILAR PERCENTAGE OFF can be obtained on the LC500, THEN IT WILL BE A HECK OF A DEAL!! I'm drooling over the LC500!!

MSRP 77,089. Got the RCF for 59.289 -- Probably could have tried for more at a different Dealer - but this was an Autonation Dealer.
Did get them to throw in the Lexus maintenance for free and 800.00 off the regular Tire/ wheel protection as well after I started to walk away.
Could have done better but was exhausted at that point. Sales Manager was shaking his head when i took possession of the car

Quick Reply: $7000 Off Coupon for GS-F or RC-F