Notices
RC - 1st Gen (2015-present) Discussion about the new Lexus RC model

Touchpad not working on 2015 Lexus RC

Old 02-12-19, 09:59 AM
RealMCR12
Pole Position

Default Touchpad not working on 2015 Lexus RC

Hey guys,

The touchpad is stopped working on my Lexus RC350 Fsport. (2015). Specifically speaking, not able to move between options in the screen. The Home button is still working.

Has this happened to anyone here before and if so, anything i do to reset the system to see if maybe this works?

Thanks,
Old 02-12-19, 10:21 AM
Pittsy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RealMCR12 View Post
Hey guys,

The touchpad is stopped working on my Lexus RC350 Fsport. (2015). Specifically speaking, not able to move between options in the screen. The Home button is still working.

Has this happened to anyone here before and if so, anything i do to reset the system to see if maybe this works?

Thanks,
Try unplugging the negative terminal on the battery for 10-15 mins. That lets everything power down completely.
Old 02-21-19, 10:11 AM
RealMCR12
Pole Position

I tried unplugging the battery, no luck tho:/
Old 02-21-19, 01:02 PM
Pittsy
Lead Lap

Hmm. Are you familiar with taking apart the center console assembly? There are plenty of videos on YouTube in case you don't, but it couldn't hurt to take a look and see if any of the wires inside the harness that connects to the remote interface are burnt or frayed or something of the nature. If you haven't already, or are uncomfortable doing that, just bring it to the dealer. Should be under warranty

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: