RC - 1st Gen (2015-present) Discussion about the new Lexus RC model

Anyone have a Straightpiped RC350?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-18, 10:08 AM
Pittsy
Racer

Received 784 Likes on 401 Posts
Default Anyone have a Straightpiped RC350?

Anyone have a straight piped RC350? Straighpipe after the downpipe, no secondary cats, resonators, or mufflers? Looking to see what it sounds like! When i pick up my RC here shortly, Im going to be installing my q300, but I'm thinking of having electric cutouts placed before the secondary cats! Let me know your opinions. One of the most fun things about my IS with the q300 and custom midpipe was its volume, but my neighbors were not fans. I'm thinking this is a great and simple solution!
Old 12-24-18, 04:57 PM
AtomicRC
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Straight piped, custom magnaflow piping with no secondary cats, resonators, or mufflers. Been running it for two years and I love it!
Attached Files
Old 03-27-23, 08:53 PM
mgrc3500
Driver School Candidate

Default your parts

Originally Posted by AtomicRC
Straight piped, custom magnaflow piping with no secondary cats, resonators, or mufflers. Been running it for two years and I love it!
where can i find those ?
Old 03-29-23, 09:29 AM
E46CT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,081 Likes on 1,572 Posts

Since you ask for an opinion, mine is to keep it stock & classy. There's nothing worse than an obnoxious tUnEr guy disturning the neighborhood peace = kids/families/pets/elderly. Or just people trying to relax and have a nice sleep so they can provide for their families. I USED to be like these young exhaust/straight pipe guys trust me. I was 10x wilder than any of you. 10x stronger. 10x more tuner. But man I cringe looking back wishing someone had shown me a better way rather than just patting me on the back going do it bro do it bro!

I want to be that person. Trust me this tuner loud-bro-pipes life -- it's not a good look. Think of it like going around your neighborhood with a boombox on your shoulder playing fart sounds at max volume.
The following users liked this post:
Beaudeen (03-30-23)
Old 03-29-23, 10:10 AM
mgrc3500
Driver School Candidate

Default thanks

Originally Posted by E46CT
Since you ask for an opinion, mine is to keep it stock & classy. There's nothing worse than an obnoxious tUnEr guy disturning the neighborhood peace = kids/families/pets/elderly. Or just people trying to relax and have a nice sleep so they can provide for their families. I USED to be like these young exhaust/straight pipe guys trust me. I was 10x wilder than any of you. 10x stronger. 10x more tuner. But man I cringe looking back wishing someone had shown me a better way rather than just patting me on the back going do it bro do it bro!

I want to be that person. Trust me this tuner loud-bro-pipes life -- it's not a good look. Think of it like going around your neighborhood with a boombox on your shoulder playing fart sounds at max volume.

thanks for the input i understand where you’re coming from , i currently have the remark axle back and Becker long tube headers , only part of my exhaust system i need to do is my midpipe , i’m not sure what that consists of i was going to have the cats swapped for magnaflows , all i want is better air flow honestly i don’t really care for noise