Auto Brokers

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-16, 07:31 AM
gokou340
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Brokers

Hello CL!

I'm currently in the market for an RC350F, I keep reading about people getting good deals with Auto Brokers, and was wondering if anyone can suggest some to me.

I've spoken with a couple dealerships around here, and they aren't willing to work on any of their leasing numbers, so I would like to see what an Auto-Broker is able to do.

Thank you!
Old 01-26-16, 01:59 PM
PirelliRC
Lead Lap

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

I have 2 auto brokers that i always get my vehicles through. Get the best deals. They are located in Los Angeles though. Are you looking for someone local ?
Old 01-26-16, 02:38 PM
gokou340
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by PirelliRC
I have 2 auto brokers that i always get my vehicles through. Get the best deals. They are located in Los Angeles though. Are you looking for someone local ?
Do Auto Brokers usually only deal with their area? Do they work with people long distance?
Old 01-26-16, 04:39 PM
GearHead69
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by gokou340
Do Auto Brokers usually only deal with their area? Do they work with people long distance?
The auto broker will typically try to find the car anywhere in the country if they have to, but it depends on the broker. Do they work with people outside of the broker's area, Yes, but again it depends on the broker Have you tried AAA auto buying service or even Costco as I dealt with both and have had great results?
Old 01-26-16, 05:36 PM
gokou340
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by GearHead69
The auto broker will typically try to find the car anywhere in the country if they have to, but it depends on the broker. Do they work with people outside of the broker's area, Yes, but again it depends on the broker Have you tried AAA auto buying service or even Costco as I dealt with both and have had great results?
Are you referring to Costco as talking with the Costco Authorized person at the dealership?
Old 01-27-16, 07:39 AM
GearHead69
Instructor

Are you referring to Costco as talking with the Costco Authorized person at the dealership?
Not at the dealership, but from either at any Costco store or from their website link; https://www.costcoauto.com/enterzipc...2fdefault.aspx
Old 01-27-16, 08:19 AM
gokou340
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by GearHead69
Not at the dealership, but from either at any Costco store or from their website link; https://www.costcoauto.com/enterzipc...2fdefault.aspx
I went through that, and filled in my info, and it said I now needed to go into the dealership and talk to the authorized Costco person at the dealership.

Is there special leasing/financing incentives through Costco, or is it just that you get special pricing?
Old 01-27-16, 11:08 AM
GearHead69
Instructor

I went through that, and filled in my info, and it said I now needed to go into the dealership and talk to the authorized Costco person at the dealership.

Is there special leasing/financing incentives through Costco, or is it just that you get special pricing?
I think it is special pricing through Costco. I've dealt more with AAA car buying services, and I don't even have to go to the dealer. AAA will bring the vehicle to me, and best no pressure. Give them a shot at earning your business, and of course you have to already belong to AAA, but you can get the bare necessary coverage and still be ahead of the game.
Old 01-29-16, 06:42 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Brokers get the cars from dealerships. You don't really need a broker. You need to go to the dealership, be firm and be patient. Don't get an attitude but don't leave. Be reasonable to a point and ask for the help.
Choosing the right day is huge. The first deal of the day gets big discounts, as well as the last.
A day where there were very few sales helps if it is a volume store.
Remember, the broker has to be paid. That could be money you got off the deal.
Old 01-30-16, 11:18 AM
glower
Driver School Candidate

My advice that when you are at the dealer, be willing to leave and somehow convey that to them. The last thing dealers want is a legit customer prospect to walk out the door without a deal, especially in an area like Chicago where there are Lexus dealers everywhere.
Old 02-03-16, 08:36 AM
garyw622
Driver School Candidate

I'm in So Cal. You mind sharing your brokers?
Old 02-03-16, 01:38 PM
PirelliRC
Lead Lap

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by garyw622
I'm in So Cal. You mind sharing your brokers?
PM sent.....
Old 02-18-16, 11:41 AM
Mondogordo
Driver School Candidate

PM sent.....
Can you PM me as well for info on your brokers?