Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Is 350 midpipe

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-22, 02:11 PM
Reecescups
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is 350 midpipe

So I just recently installed a megan racing axel back exhaust for my 2010 is 350. I love the way it sounds it has a good deep note with it. But I think im looking for something a bit louder so I was looking into mid pipes but I'm having a hard time finding anything good or in stock. I would like to keep that deep tone and try not to get all of the rasp. I know the invidia midpipe is known for rasp so I'm going to stay away from that, I was looking into doing the megan racing midpipe but I can't find anyone who has done this midpipe with the megan racing axel back so I'm not sure it would sound the way I want it too. I also was wanting to find something to help with the drone that is created by the axel back I've heard that getting a midpipe can help with drone in some scenarios but im not sure. Does anyone know of some good options?
Old 01-17-22, 02:31 PM
Reecescups
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is my car right now
Old 01-18-22, 03:29 AM
isaacrvl88
Rookie

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Try and contact Megan racing via phone number ask if they have any in stock or if they were going to have any in stock. If they're not sure of an ETA, then I recommend reaching out at least once month. That's what I did and eventually they had 13 in stock (by the end of that day they only had two). You will most likely have to place an order over the phone (just as I did). Be sure to write down your confirmation/order number down. Cause I never received an email confirmation so I became worried, but I did receive the midpipe on time. Wish you the best.
The following 2 users liked this post by isaacrvl88:
Deamris (02-17-22), Reecescups (01-18-22)
Old 01-19-22, 05:57 AM
kenji211
Driver

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Reecescups
So I just recently installed a megan racing axel back exhaust for my 2010 is 350. I love the way it sounds it has a good deep note with it. But I think im looking for something a bit louder so I was looking into mid pipes but I'm having a hard time finding anything good or in stock. I would like to keep that deep tone and try not to get all of the rasp. I know the invidia midpipe is known for rasp so I'm going to stay away from that, I was looking into doing the megan racing midpipe but I can't find anyone who has done this midpipe with the megan racing axel back so I'm not sure it would sound the way I want it too. I also was wanting to find something to help with the drone that is created by the axel back I've heard that getting a midpipe can help with drone in some scenarios but im not sure. Does anyone know of some good options?
If you decide to part with the Megan mid-pipe I would love to take it off of your hands. I will pay shipping. Please let me know.

-Kenji
Old 01-19-22, 11:14 AM
jgscott
Lexus Champion

Received 1,269 Likes on 1,007 Posts

A thread that kinda has some info about the change to the Megan Mid pipe.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ats-sound.html