Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

speed cut install help !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-09, 06:28 PM
scturbo28
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default speed cut install help !!!!!!

hello community , first i would like to start off by thanking the cl people and you know who you are for helping with my car and getting some things situated .I just recived my greddy speed cut and i want to know which wires i have to tap into from my ecu harness , there are 4 wires coming from the speed cut 1 red which is 12v ignition , black which is (ground) , then brown which i belive is for speed signal (ecu) and then blue speed signal (sensor) then the yellow is for (out put switch ), are these the same color wires i need to look for coming from my ecu harness or are they different color wires . Please help thank you once again . Also my next questions is i have a set of 97 supra twin turbo injectors that i would like to install but do i need something else besides the injectors in order for them to work on my 1jzgte-vvti or do i just install them along with a aeromotive fuel pressure regulator . Once again thank you everyone who has helped me one way or another .