Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

SC300 5 spd swap, almost done but need wiring help! Car wont start.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-05, 10:15 PM
sniper
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SC300 5 spd swap, almost done but need wiring help! Car wont start.

a week or 2 back a friend and i started on a SC300 5 speed swap and we are almost done but it looks like we are having wiring problems. Everything is in but the car will not turn over. the car powers on and when you try to crank it, the AC display goes off so i know the car is trying to start. Its as if you have a automatic SC, and are trying to start the car when its in gear, and the car wont let the motor turn over until its in N or park. Is there some N start switch we need to wire up to get the car to start? The automatic gearshift box is disconnected. I tried to hook it back up and see if the car would crank with the MT ECU but had no luck. I know the module was working because when you tap on the break the solenoid moved and all that. Anyone know which 2 wires i have to bridge to get the car to start?