Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

About time I post an introduction - from Vancouver, WA

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-17, 11:45 PM
Draelren
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About time I post an introduction - from Vancouver, WA

I've had this (as far as I can tell) factory 5 speed '92 SC300 for about 2 years now.

I got it when it had just over 200,000 miles on the body, and only 75K or so on a rebuilt 2j.

Had found the car out in Forest Grove, and driven it back home the first day I saw it. With a 5 speed, I just grabbed it when I could.

Here she is basically day 1, still with Oregon plates.

About time I post an introduction - from Vancouver, WA-jvj4f5b.jpg

My other car obsession from the past decade before this was my RX-7, had it on coilovers and various other suspension and reliability mods. Miss the handling of that car, but it left me stranded far too often.

So far the car has gotten a new exhaust system, upgraded sound system, LED gauge cluster, LED Tails / Turn signals, and is sitting on larger brakes as well *think from a newer SC400? Not sure?*

Also has a pod filter which I'm unsure of the make and model of, which I need to either clean or replace. I've never dealt with them before though so that will be fun to figure out.

Already have some more parts on order for her, but they won't get here for at least another week.

Plans are to make her exterior reflect my own personal preferences, eventually do a NA-T, dye the interior black, along with improving suspension modifications and her handling.

Now for the pic dump. (keep in mind these might be out of order chronologically, so parts may look like they swap in or out)

About time I post an introduction - from Vancouver, WA-l05l4dm.png

About time I post an introduction - from Vancouver, WA-d9wgsrz.jpg

About time I post an introduction - from Vancouver, WA-nsdodw0.jpg

About time I post an introduction - from Vancouver, WA-mcc2g7j.jpg

About time I post an introduction - from Vancouver, WA-ftx3yta.jpg

About time I post an introduction - from Vancouver, WA-t4bej1p.jpg