Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

CAL POLY..etc After Finals Meet In Rowland Heights

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-03, 01:29 PM
Stef
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rowland Heights meeting..... ????

Hello guys ........Time and place PLEASE !!! I got the final exams part, but non mentioned yet about where and when. I'm from Fullerton, I'm totally down to meet up on Friday. Not too long though, gotta get ready for Saturday Import Revolution show. THanks yall

Stef
Abflug 99 white GS300
Old 03-18-03, 03:23 PM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

Ok boys and girls,

Since all of you dont have enought manhood to determine the time and place, let me help you out. How about Starbucks in Rowland Heights. The one on the corner of Fairway and Colima. Time? 8 pm.

Place: Starbucks in RH
Time: 8 pm.
Old 03-18-03, 07:06 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Thumbs up Rowland meeting

Right on Dave......thank you for clearing that up. I'll try to make it by 8pm. Most likely I'll roll together with Hiro's 03 GS430 and Stef's 99 GS300. So, look out for 3 GSs, ya ?? See you then yall !!

JAY
Silver Abflug GS300
Old 03-19-03, 01:48 AM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man this blows. I hope I get my car fixed by then. If I do, I would most likely have my stock bumpers on.
Old 03-19-03, 02:38 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Sup guys,

8 pm sounds good to me. Since the starbucks is close to the korean BBQ that "Jay Sagano" owns, any chance of you giving some of us a discount for some great food prior to 8pm??? THanks~!
Old 03-19-03, 12:09 PM
joeyc2
Lead Lap

Originally posted by DTPstyle
Hey JoeyC2,

Whats up? I'll ask Aznteazer to see what a good time would be. BTW what school do u go to?
howdy DTP... i am currently attending pcc...and about the evening meet, i'll try to make it for a little while. usually i dj on weekend nights....hey! maybe you all can come out to some of the clubs/events.
Old 03-19-03, 01:52 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Default Starbucks Meeting...

I thought this Friday's meeting was in Rowland Heights.. Starbucks on Colima/Fairway.. Isn't that where the meet is taking place? There is a Starbucks right across from my restaurant on St College Blvd/Chapman. If you'd like to meet there that would be great for me... Either way please confirm on this thread on which Starbucks you guys like to meet. By the way, you'll get a Lexus Club discount at Kim-Chi BBQ at anytime... When you come in please ask for Jay or Stef and we'll take care of you... We usually go to Starbucks after we close the restaurant, which is around 10pm. Please call me if you'd like to meet up at 714-738-3015 and ask for either Jay or Stef..

Thanks JAY !

Originally posted by DTPstyle
Sup guys,

8 pm sounds good to me. Since the starbucks is close to the korean BBQ that "Jay Sagano" owns, any chance of you giving some of us a discount for some great food prior to 8pm??? THanks~!
Old 03-19-03, 09:43 PM
Kaban
Lead Lap

Hey Jay what's up. Where is your resturant located, can you give me the street and adjucent street? How do I get there from the 60 free way?
Old 03-19-03, 09:51 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Default Location to Kimchi bbq

Originally posted by Kaban
Hey Jay what's up. Where is your resturant located, can you give me the street and adjucent street? How do I get there from the 60 free way?
Hi peter, ok.....from 60east, go to 57south, then exit on Chapman (first chapman, not second one which is in City of Orange, ya?) then from chapman exit turn right, then turn left on State College Blvd. Right hand side you'll see my building, green roof building. turn right into parking lot. 305 N. State college blvd. Call me before 714-738-3015. Like I said before we have several lexus and always hang out after work at Starbucks, across street. We should meet up sometimes, more like very small lexus meeting....heehee. TTYL

JAY
abflug silver GS300
Old 03-19-03, 10:11 PM
gs3blk2k1
Driver

Default just a question

im not sure about one thing guys,
is the date march 21?
if it is then good, cant wait
and its at 8PM at the starbucks near the BBQ rite?
see ya
Old 03-19-03, 10:15 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Default 21st ????

im not sure about one thing guys,
is the date march 21?
if it is then good, cant wait
and its at 8PM at the starbucks near the BBQ rite?
see ya
[/QUOTE]

21st-8pm ??? Sounds good to me. Either at Starbucks coffee or across street KimChi BBQ lot, either way I will be there. WIth or without my GS. Reason that is, I've entered for the 22nd Import Revolution show. And I'm not too sure whether I put my car in on Friday or Saturday. Anyways, I see you all then !!!

JAY
Old 03-19-03, 11:24 PM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

Hey Gang,

The meet will be in Rowland Heights, I can not make it if it is in Fullerton. Rowland Heights, Fairway and Colima. Please..... 8 pm...
Old 03-19-03, 11:38 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Hey JAY,

I thought you owned the Korean BBQ off of colima/ fairway. Oops, guess I was wrong. As far as friday is concerned the meet will be in Rowland Heights.
Old 03-20-03, 12:13 AM
TopSCecreT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
hey guys, is it cool if i come down too? i live right by the area. btw, i do go to poly and my last final is on friday
Old 03-20-03, 12:19 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to say this guys looks like im out for this one. You guys have fun. I will be at the next one.

Quick Reply: CAL POLY..etc After Finals Meet In Rowland Heights