ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Pacific (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/pacific-25/)
-   -   CAL POLY..etc After Finals Meet In Rowland Heights (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/pacific/77398-cal-poly-etc-after-finals-meet-in-rowland-heights.html)

Wald GS 03-14-03 11:34 PM

CAL POLY..etc After Finals Meet In Rowland Heights

Hi guys,

Me and Aznteazer are going to meet up after finals. If anyone wants to join us, you guys should post here. We plan to meet up in Rowland Heights so if anyone is interested feel free to join us. Thanks

Aznteazer 03-14-03 11:35 PM

count me in:rockon:

Grimpy 03-15-03 12:23 AM

When is this meet going to be? If I still have my car and I am not busy, I am down.

Aznteazer 03-15-03 10:10 AM

Probably Friday when everyones finals end.
SC400 u're selling ur car?

Grimpy 03-15-03 11:31 AM

Around what time do you guys think?

Yeah I'm selling my car, I have two buyers so far that been keeping in contact with me for the last 3 weeks. One of them is waiting for his loan to go through, which should be pretty soon and the other said he would have enough by mid April.

Wald GS 03-15-03 02:50 PM

Yo sc400,

After you sell your car what car are you going to buy? If you don't mind me asking, how much are you selling your car for and how many miles does it have? thanks

Grimpy 03-15-03 02:57 PM

you got a PM

Lextreme 03-16-03 12:11 PM

Where and when. I live in DB. SC400. What year is your SC400? I am looking for one to do a Single Turbo system.

LOTC 03-16-03 02:20 PM

When do the Poly guys end their finals. I am at Mt.Sac so I am right up the next block from you guys. If I have time I might stop by for this one.

Wald GS 03-16-03 02:43 PM

My last final is on Friday, March 21..

Wald GS 03-16-03 02:45 PM

Hey Celsior,

Do you drive the lexus to Mt. Sac? Basically, I'm to infer that its your daily driver or do you have another car?
thanks

LOTC 03-16-03 02:49 PM

Originally posted by DTPstyle
Hey Celsior,

Do you drive the lexus to Mt. Sac? Basically, I'm to infer that its your daily driver or do you have another car?
thanks

On Tuesday and Thursday I take the LS to school just to keep it running. I only drive it those two days because I can get any spot I want because of early class. Any other days it is the Explorer I take. Also some idiot hit my door last time I parked in the back at school and the dent is still there, boy was I pissed that day.:mad::egads:

Wald GS 03-16-03 10:24 PM

Sorry to hear of that. I know how you feel. One time i parked into the cross hatched pattern on purpose and some a-hole still was able to give it a lil dent.

joeyc2 03-17-03 10:32 PM

hey guys where and what time are you all planning to meet...let me know i get off class at noon on fridays, so i'll try to make it..

Wald GS 03-18-03 12:51 PM

Hey JoeyC2,

Whats up? I'll ask Aznteazer to see what a good time would be. BTW what school do u go to?