Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Washington/Oregon members MEET!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-12, 12:44 AM
jnguyenGS
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Washington/Oregon members MEET!

I know there are a lot of you guys out there that haven't been able to show off your cars and meet other members. I am planning a post new years meet, strictly lexus, with a couple of other Seattle members. Looks like a roll around, photographers, meet and greet, trade and sell, and some food, raffles, taco trucks, prizes, and contests are going to happen. From stock to vip to drift or whatever else, WE WANT ALL OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE TO SUPPORT THE LEXUS SCENE. The event will be posted on facebook, ill soon have a page up where you guys can like and get invited to the event. This post is for headcounts! We are trying to see who is actually down to make this happen. THANKS! I know many of you have been waiting for this to happen!
Old 01-03-12, 12:45 AM
jnguyenGS
Driver

Default Washington/oregon members!!!

I know there are a lot of you guys out there that haven't been able to show off your cars and meet other members. I am planning a post new years meet, strictly lexus, with a couple of other Seattle members. Looks like a roll around, photographers, meet and greet, trade and sell, and some food, raffles, taco trucks, prizes, and contests are going to happen. From stock to vip to drift or whatever else, WE WANT ALL OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE TO SUPPORT THE LEXUS SCENE. The event will be posted on facebook, ill soon have a page up where you guys can like and get invited to the event. This post is for headcounts! We are trying to see who is actually down to make this happen. THANKS!

i know you guys are out there.
Old 01-03-12, 12:47 AM
jnguyenGS
Driver

I know there are a lot of you guys out there that haven't been able to show off your cars and meet other members. I am planning a post new years meet, strictly lexus, with a couple of other Seattle members. Looks like a roll around, photographers, meet and greet, trade and sell, and some food, raffles, taco trucks, prizes, and contests are going to happen. From stock to vip to drift or whatever else, WE WANT ALL OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE TO SUPPORT THE LEXUS SCENE. The event will be posted on facebook, ill soon have a page up where you guys can like and get invited to the event. This post is for headcounts! We are trying to see who is actually down to make this happen. THANKS!
Old 01-03-12, 12:49 AM
jnguyenGS
Driver

Old 01-03-12, 12:53 AM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

spam to me, post in region
Old 01-03-12, 01:23 AM
c-low
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jnguyenGS

taco trucks? dammn im there having a band? and beer? lol jk keep us posted im more than sure people will show up. count me in
Old 01-03-12, 01:29 AM
509IS350
Lexus Test Driver

Im down if i could get a day off and the off ladys not working. Lol. Im from Kennewick. It'll be a road trip for sure.
Old 01-03-12, 01:45 AM
c-low
Lexus Test Driver

you said taco truck im in! lol
Old 01-03-12, 02:46 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

We have a "region" section for better response to your question... Moved
Old 01-03-12, 02:57 AM
jnguyenGS
Driver

lol word! 2 people! haha lets get people knowing about this! ive been seeing way too many slammed lexus whips rolling around.
Old 01-03-12, 04:58 AM
c-low
Lexus Test Driver

do you have a location in mind?
Old 01-03-12, 05:57 AM
jnguyenGS
Driver

not sure yet, i was thinking about a roll around, so different locations, but im coming up with the main location soon! keep posted. This will happen.
Old 01-03-12, 10:24 AM
codylaoISF
Driver School Candidate

I m down , count me in .
Old 01-03-12, 12:03 PM
sway162
Lexus Champion

I'm in.

Facebook link? Post one so I can get this out to my Lexus FB friends. =)
Old 01-03-12, 03:19 PM
Jzsicklexi
Lead Lap

I'd be willing to drive somewhere not too crazy far from me. Let me know when and where and I can arame some time off. My car is about due for an unveiling

Quick Reply: Washington/Oregon members MEET!