Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Ryan where to tint my windows?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-06, 01:39 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ryan where to tint my windows?

Last edited by NoS; 05-24-07 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-24-06, 02:01 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Accutint HANDS DOWN! They cost a bit more than the rest but no other place comes close!
Old 10-24-06, 03:43 PM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

theres a shop down in auburn that does an awesome job. they hooked me up with a pretty good price i think.. like $250 for my lex.. im pretty sure for the s14 it would be like $220.. if you dont mind holding out til the meet ill try to make it so you can see their work
Old 10-24-06, 05:27 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mrkenji
theres a shop down in auburn that does an awesome job. they hooked me up with a pretty good price i think.. like $250 for my lex.. im pretty sure for the s14 it would be like $220.. if you dont mind holding out til the meet ill try to make it so you can see their work
Gotta be careful though man, know what kinda film they used? like 90% of it out there turns purple after time. I'd like to see your windows though man, see for myself. I trust them because we send all of our Lamborghinis and Bentleys to them. Whenever you go there you'll always see some kinda cool exotic car.
Old 10-25-06, 08:39 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

yah i know. some of my friends are really into subies and they all swear by this shop. they do really good work and there is a lifetime warranty for fading or bubbling. ive seen some of their work that has been on for a couple of years and there hasnt been any problems with it so i think i got a pretty good deal. plus they were real nice guys too.

i was by accutint the other day getting my exhaust worked on and they had 2 g35's a 350z a SLK and a couple of 3 series beamers
Old 10-25-06, 09:39 PM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Accutint, or bellevue auto tint. Bellevue auto tint's owner is really chill! Cool guy.
Old 11-20-06, 09:25 PM
94lex83457
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
I trust them because we send all of our Lamborghinis and Bentleys to them. Whenever you go there you'll always see some kinda cool exotic car.
if you don't mind me asking, what do you to that involves Lamborghini's and Bentley's?
Old 11-21-06, 02:14 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 94lex83457
if you don't mind me asking, what do you to that involves Lamborghini's and Bentley's?
I work in service for them.
Old 12-01-06, 12:23 PM
rushmore9
Rookie

Default exclusive auto tinting is good

There's this place in Bothell called Exclusive Auto Tinting. It's a one-man show so you get good attention. The dude looks a bit scruffy, but if you saw my SC300, it's the truth. I personally believe the worksmanship is as good as Accutint's where my wife's car was done, and it costs far less and he guarantees his work.

Peace.
Old 12-01-06, 12:24 PM
rushmore9
Rookie

I found his card in my wallet just now. His name's Alex. 425 531 2713, or www.exclusivewindowtinting.com

uses Johnson window films. Works well for me so far.
Old 12-05-06, 03:12 AM
DJCaseyO
Driver School Candidate

Mr. Tint in Bellevue does a great job. He's a really good guy, takes his time, and was a perfectionist.

He used to do the tinting for Lexus back in the day before auto tint undercut him.

If you have an IS 250/350 there are some shops around that won't tint your car. (I found 2 that wouldn't touch it) Call ahead and make sure. The guy at Mr. Tint actually takes the panels off and let me watch the whole thing. He knows what he's doing around a Lexus, and leaves no space around the top of the window.

Superb job, high quality, knowledgeable, but not the cheapest.... IMHO you pay for what you get, and with this guy you get your car done right.

-DJCaseyO
Old 12-05-06, 06:50 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DJCaseyO
Mr. Tint in Bellevue does a great job. He's a really good guy, takes his time, and was a perfectionist.

He used to do the tinting for Lexus back in the day before auto tint undercut him.

If you have an IS 250/350 there are some shops around that won't tint your car. (I found 2 that wouldn't touch it) Call ahead and make sure. The guy at Mr. Tint actually takes the panels off and let me watch the whole thing. He knows what he's doing around a Lexus, and leaves no space around the top of the window.

Superb job, high quality, knowledgeable, but not the cheapest.... IMHO you pay for what you get, and with this guy you get your car done right.

-DJCaseyO
Mr. Tint did my car first and I was pretty unhappy with the results. They did a great job on my friend's Ego.... cough cough I mean Evo. They also wanted like $800 to do our Impala SS... SO far Accutint has proven themselves worthy IMO
Old 12-05-06, 10:59 AM
DJCaseyO
Driver School Candidate

Yikes...That sucks. Bummer you had a bad experience...I know he only books like 3 cars per day so that he can do it right on each, and not rush. He was totally like if you find anything later bring it back.

It sucks you had a bad experience with Mr. Tint. If you don't mind my asking how long ago was it? I know there used to be a different owner, and now just the one guy owns and runs it. His brother does "The Dark Side" tinting over on Lake City Way. Not sure how good he is, but I think a few years back he was training him at Mr. Tint, so it might be his brother that did yours.

800 to do an Impala SS?? For my IS 350 I think I dropped about 400 and that was all windows.
Old 02-09-07, 06:52 AM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Accutint for 210?!?! Jump on that
Old 02-09-07, 02:25 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Yeah, dude if Accutint is willing to do it for THAT price, DO IT! Best of the best.

Quick Reply: Ryan where to tint my windows?