Notices
NX Models (2015-present)

Panoramic View Camera

Old 01-04-19, 01:55 PM
naplesam
Driver School Candidate

Default Panoramic View Camera

I am working with my long time salesman at our local Lexus dealer looking for an NX for wife. Panoramic View cam is a must. Dealer is saying that on the NX that the Pano Cam ONLY works when the car is in reverse. Is that right?

My current 2016 RX has a button that you can push to turn on the Pano Cam while in drive so you can see to get into a parking space easily (and centered). Seems to me that it should work the same way, but then again, Lexus does weird things like this from time to time.

So, if someone with an NX with the Pano Cam can confirm operation, I'd appreciate a quick answer.

Thanks
Old 01-04-19, 03:01 PM
slypx
Driver

The NX 360 cam seems to act exactly like your RX and your description. I use it too to park in tight spaces, front first or rear first, I have to activate it with the push of a button. When getting too close to objects or a wall, it will come on automatically according to your sensors detection. Mine goes on everytime I park in my garage as the wall is pretty close. You’re right and sales rep is wrong and don’t know his product !

in my attachment you can see in the dash that I am in D (drive) and the 360 cam are on ...

Last edited by slypx; 01-04-19 at 03:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to slypx For This Useful Post:
naplesam (01-04-19)
Old 01-04-19, 03:09 PM
naplesam
Driver School Candidate

Default Thanks!

I appreciate your quick response. And as I started to type this reply, the salesman called and corrected his earlier comment and now is stating that it works as I expected and you confirmed.

As an RX owner I know all you folks on here are always right on!!!
Old 01-04-19, 03:28 PM
slypx
Driver

You’re welcome, glad I could help or confirm. Also glad to see the sales rep corrected his first answer ! He wants your business !!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: