NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

2018 NX F Sport Series 3 coming soon (Canada)

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-18, 07:40 AM
slypx
Driver

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts
Smile 2018 NX F Sport Series 3 coming soon (Canada)

Pulled the trigger Saturday and will trade my 2011 Tuxedo Black Ford Edge Limited for a 2018 NX300 F Sport Series 3 (Fully loaded available package (Version) in Canada, including all options available in the US plus a sport/sport+ mode, HUD, etc...)...
Also having a Nissan Murano in the white version at home, my choice went for the Atomic Silver with Circuit Red interior. Added a few accessories like cargo liner, dash cam, body side moulding, hood and side window deflectors. All accessories I ended getting them for free considering the deal I made plus added an anti-theft GPS tracking device.
Not in the dealer inventory but it's available near by... Might get it by end of week (March 24)

Very excited and happy about the whole deal

Coming soon !

Last edited by slypx; 03-18-18 at 07:44 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by slypx:
lexus114 (03-19-18), TorontoIS (03-19-18)
Old 03-18-18, 10:38 AM
Karimitsuu
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

beautiful car, welcome bro
The following users liked this post:
slypx (03-18-18)
Old 03-18-18, 01:27 PM
sarhento
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by slypx
Pulled the trigger Saturday and will trade my 2011 Tuxedo Black Ford Edge Limited for a 2018 NX300 F Sport Series 3 (Fully loaded available package (Version) in Canada, including all options available in the US plus a sport/sport+ mode, HUD, etc...)...
Also having a Nissan Murano in the white version at home, my choice went for the Atomic Silver with Circuit Red interior. Added a few accessories like cargo liner, dash cam, body side moulding, hood and side window deflectors. All accessories I ended getting them for free considering the deal I made plus added an anti-theft GPS tracking device.
Not in the dealer inventory but it's available near by... Might get it by end of week (March 24)

Very excited and happy about the whole deal

Coming soon !
congrats. I have an F3. My disappointments? No kick sensor for the back door, no power backseat adjustment like my NX 2015.
slypx (03-18-18)
Old 03-19-18, 06:11 AM
TorontoIS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Congratulations, I'm sure you will love your new NX.
slypx (03-19-18)
Old 03-21-18, 06:45 PM
antonio98
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's a great color combination! Did you get the dash cam as a dealer installed option? I don't think they offer that here in the US.
Old 03-21-18, 06:57 PM
slypx
Driver

Originally Posted by antonio98
That's a great color combination! Did you get the dash cam as a dealer installed option? I don't think they offer that here in the US.
Thanks ! Yes I did get it as an OEM accessories and dealer installed. As it is OEM, it also comes with the 4 years warranty. Here in Canada, it is available as an accessory on multiple Lexus and Toyota models. Got it for free within the deal I made. Getting my NX next week

See more on the OEM dash cam on the Canadian Lexus accessories website https://www.lexus.ca/lexus/en/parts-service/accessories
antonio98 (03-22-18)
Old 03-23-18, 04:19 AM
nigel821
Racer

Received 754 Likes on 469 Posts

I wish we could have had the HUD feature... seems so silly that we don't have that yet other models from Lexus does... even cheaper Toyotas... I totally get them not wanting to take sales away from the RX but some people simply do NOT want an RX. My wife being one of those people. It's larger and she doesn't like how it looks compared to the NX. That and the 360' camera would have been nice...

-Nigel
Old 03-23-18, 04:32 AM
sarhento
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by nigel821
I wish we could have had the HUD feature... seems so silly that we don't have that yet other models from Lexus does... even cheaper Toyotas... I totally get them not wanting to take sales away from the RX but some people simply do NOT want an RX. My wife being one of those people. It's larger and she doesn't like how it looks compared to the NX. That and the 360' camera would have been nice...

-Nigel
NX does have HUD and the 360 degree camera. My F Sport 3 has.
Old 03-23-18, 07:36 AM
nigel821
Racer

Arrow

Originally Posted by sarhento

I mean in the American market. It's silly they didn't offer these to us for some reason but the ROW gets all the goodies...lol

-Nigel
Old 03-23-18, 06:46 PM
slypx
Driver

Originally Posted by sarhento
You’re right, we do in Canada but they don't in the USA... we also have a “sport +” mode that doesn’t seem to be available in the USA either... weird... there should be a single version for North America ...

Last edited by slypx; 03-23-18 at 06:49 PM.
Old 03-23-18, 06:48 PM
slypx
Driver

-Nigel
And here in Canada the Enform Remote option is not available for an unknown reason ...
Old 03-28-18, 05:00 AM
nigel821
Racer

Arrow

Originally Posted by slypx

And here in Canada the Enform Remote option is not available for an unknown reason ...
lol go figure....

Honestly I would take HUD and 360 degree camera over Enform ANY day. You would think it would be cheaper in the long run if the manufacture just kept all the options the same between countries. Totally get if someone doesn't want to pay/or need/want an option...but at least give the option.

-Nigel
Old 03-29-18, 06:28 AM
antonio98
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol go figure....

Honestly I would take HUD and 360 degree camera over Enform ANY day. You would think it would be cheaper in the long run if the manufacture just kept all the options the same between countries. Totally get if someone doesn't want to pay/or need/want an option...but at least give the option.

-Nigel
Agree with you 100% about at least giving us the choice or even providing a fully loaded option.

We do have the 360 camera available in the US, but I had to special order to get it.
Old 03-29-18, 08:27 AM
slypx
Driver

Originally Posted by antonio98
Agree with you 100% about at least giving us the choice or even providing a fully loaded option.
That's what we call "Series" in Canada, they come in version 1, 2 or 3. They are already packaged and the Series 3 is the fully loaded version with all the bells and whistles ...
Old 03-29-18, 10:38 AM
GS3Tek

Received 163 Likes on 124 Posts

Late congrats on your new NX

lol go figure....

-Nigel
Huh, I thought lexus likes to give US the middle finger when it came to some of these options. I agree I prefer the hud/360 over the enform.
Seems like lexus also gives the middle finger in other regions too on different options, but lexus usually shafts the US more though......I don't feel too bad then
slypx (03-29-18)

Quick Reply: 2018 NX F Sport Series 3 coming soon (Canada)