Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

SF Bay Peninsula - Repair Shops

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-16, 04:30 PM
vgdti
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SF Bay Peninsula - Repair Shops

Fellow members,

Any recommendation on independent Lexus repair shops in the SF bay area (prefer peninsula)? Thx!
Old 02-12-16, 11:40 PM
Ctrl-F
Pole Position

Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts

Exclusive Auto Care in Redwood City. They specialize in Japanese cars. I've been going there for years. They worked on my previous Lexus. In fact, it was the owner who had suggested that I buy a Lexus when I first started going there years ago. Tommy's related to Alex, the owner, at Redwood City Auto Body.

They're a full service shop but I've only gone there for service/maintenance. I've had oil changes and intermediate/major services and tire replacements done there. Prices are very reasonable and fair. The guys are very helpful, quick and honest. Quality work. Call 'em up for estimates.
Old 02-13-16, 01:37 PM
vgdti
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Plxs15350
Exclusive Auto Care in Redwood City. They specialize in Japanese cars. I've been going there for years. They worked on my previous Lexus. In fact, it was the owner who had suggested that I buy a Lexus when I first started going there years ago. Tommy's related to Alex, the owner, at Redwood City Auto Body.

They're a full service shop but I've only gone there for service/maintenance. I've had oil changes and intermediate/major services and tire replacements done there. Prices are very reasonable and fair. The guys are very helpful, quick and honest. Quality work. Call 'em up for estimates.
Thx a lot for sharing. Definitely will check it out for a possible worn wheel bearing issue.