NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

UMD Attendance Thread--UPDATE<<<<CANCELLED!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-11, 05:21 PM
TheStigSC
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got a reply tonight. He is asking for a group leader/phone number, count of people, and $2 from each of us, or 2 canned food items. I did not ask about tents. Ryan, would you like me to respond with you as the group leader?
Old 04-18-11, 06:00 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

count me as 2 cars since i got a another buddy thats not a member coming up...extra 2 bucks isnt an issue for me
Old 04-19-11, 08:28 AM
BernieIS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheStigSC
I got a reply tonight. He is asking for a group leader/phone number, count of people, and $2 from each of us, or 2 canned food items. I did not ask about tents. Ryan, would you like me to respond with you as the group leader?
Yeah that is fine. Can you also forward his contact info via pm
Old 04-19-11, 04:02 PM
TheStigSC
Pole Position

Ok I gave him your name and told him you would be emailing him. I told him how many people we had and that we were interested in tents and grilling. Speaking of which, do we have a list of who is bringing tents and/or grills? Also, everyone on here is cruising in together right?
Old 04-19-11, 05:15 PM
Tabaka
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

$2.00 dollars is fine by me. I have a very small tailgating grill but it's nothing special. I just bought a new gas grill but there is no way in hell that it can fit in the SC. Anyone got an RX or GX we can load it into
Old 04-20-11, 02:48 PM
TheStigSC
Pole Position

Ok well he is awaiting your response Ryan, and he said its $100 per tent, but he would let us get away with 2 tents. Also, grills are free to bring. He is reserving us 40 spots.
Old 04-20-11, 05:03 PM
BernieIS

Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Ok well he is awaiting your response Ryan, and he said its $100 per tent, but he would let us get away with 2 tents. Also, grills are free to bring. He is reserving us 40 spots.
He just returned my email today and I am going to email him now.
Old 04-20-11, 05:06 PM
BernieIS

Please add Nomar1245 and Greddy44
Old 04-20-11, 06:28 PM
IS729
Pole Position

List updated... this is going to be a sick turnout!
Old 04-20-11, 06:47 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

lets hope it doesn't rain, sc doesent come out in the rain
Old 04-20-11, 07:03 PM
IS729
Pole Position

Originally Posted by MDSC
lets hope it doesn't rain, sc doesent come out in the rain
hahaha... don't even say that word! it rained last year when we rolled into umd and then cleared up and got hot as hell
Old 04-21-11, 08:47 AM
LRoy430ul
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

add me to the list please
Old 04-21-11, 12:59 PM
Nomar1245
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for getting me on the list Ryan. I haven't had a chance to post since I found out we were definitely coming.

I'm excited for my for my first event with the new car.
Old 04-21-11, 07:40 PM
BernieIS

I do not have all the information regarding payment but there is definitely a fee for putting up the tent that many of us want to do. For those of us that are parking with NELOC there will be a small fee for us per person to use of the tent at this event. This will be $100 dollars divided by the number of people that attend. The way it is looking currently it will be about $3.00 per person. This fee is in addition to the $1.00 or can good donation as an entry fee. I am trying to get clarification on when this fee is due and how it is to be paid.

I have requested 40 spots for NELOC to park together and I have not hear anything back at this point but I do expect to hear about this and the tent fee shortly.

I plan on meeting at the Chick Fil A that was being discussed already at 10:15 AM and leaving there at 10:45 AM to ensure that we are able to park as many of our cars together as possible. For those of you that do not wish to meet at Chick Fil A, I will try to accomidate those that show up afterwards but I will not be able to make special accomidations.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to post here or pm me.
Old 04-21-11, 08:31 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BernieIS
I do not have all the information regarding payment but there is definitely a fee for putting up the tent that many of us want to do. For those of us that are parking with NELOC there will be a small fee for us per person to use of the tent at this event. This will be $100 dollars divided by the number of people that attend. The way it is looking currently it will be about $3.00 per person. This fee is in addition to the $1.00 or can good donation as an entry fee. I am trying to get clarification on when this fee is due and how it is to be paid.

I have requested 40 spots for NELOC to park together and I have not hear anything back at this point but I do expect to hear about this and the tent fee shortly.

I plan on meeting at the Chick Fil A that was being discussed already at 10:15 AM and leaving there at 10:45 AM to ensure that we are able to park as many of our cars together as possible. For those of you that do not wish to meet at Chick Fil A, I will try to accomidate those that show up afterwards but I will not be able to make special accomidations.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to post here or pm me.
where and what time in fredneck do you want to meet?

Quick Reply: UMD Attendance Thread--UPDATE<<<<CANCELLED!!!!