Runway Event 10/30

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-09, 08:09 AM
SupraMan17
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Town Event 10/30

UPDATE 10/20/2009

****Due to some complications in the planning, the event will now be held at E-town from 8:30am to 4pm and will be limited to around 40 cars. Cost is the same for both spectators and people that want to run. Registration will also end this Monday the 26th. There still will be media coverage for this event.

The Airport run is Officially ON!!!! Scheduled for Friday October 30th it will take place in the morning from 10 - 3 pm. More details to follow I just wanted to post ASAP. This event is strictly limited to 100 cars so if you are definitely attending please let me know. Cost will be approximately $100 and slightly higher if you register at the event. PayPal is FASTLANEFTW@gmail.com to register you have to be paid. The runway is 1/2 mile long we can set it up however we want so I'm open to recommendations. So Stoked for this!! This is an updated post please read. We will have food there but it's not included in the price. We'll also have t shirts available as well as DVD by B saint media, Steve is going to film it himself. We have a radar gun and box at the meet so we can get very accurate runs and MPH. This will be hitting other forums either today or tomorrow but wanted my boys to get 1st shot at it. I hope to see all of you there!

SPONSORS:

MOBILE ADDICTIONS

GALAXY VISIONS

BROADWAY PERFORMANCE

Last edited by SupraMan17; 10-20-09 at 06:26 AM. Reason: change of venues
Old 10-19-09, 09:02 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my friend / coworker is very interested, said he wanted me to check how he can register (how long and how many runs) and what caliber of vehicles would be showing up? he runs a dynoed 650hp evo.
Old 10-19-09, 10:46 AM
SupraMan17
Intermediate

Originally Posted by sojah
my friend / coworker is very interested, said he wanted me to check how he can register (how long and how many runs) and what caliber of vehicles would be showing up? he runs a dynoed 650hp evo.
all he has to to is send the payment to the email posted above, he will get some emails later this week providing more details. i will also post the details as i get them. theres gonna be a wide range of cars here are some that are showing up for sure:

bunch of ferrari's; 360's, 430's...and a few others
lambo's; diablo, lp640
porsche's; carrera gt, modified 911 turbos, and more
supras; a few supras will show including one thats 1200 to the wheels
bentley gt
vettes; 600+hp and i know one with over 1000 will be there
a bunch of muscle cars in general; mustangs, camaros, etc
beemers; m3's and m5's
audi's
so far ill be one of two is300's at the event...one being boosted
some high powered rx7s
there will be a few evos there as well

i could go on...all types of cars will show. this event is gonna be crazy.

also theres room on the runway to roll on as well so some of the runs wont be from a standstill...we can pretty much setup the runway anyway we want. there will be some models at the events for photos as well and event coverage...video and photography.

also want to add that it will be $10 for spectators as well.

im hopin some guys on CL could make a showing to show people that this forum also has a stable of fast cars.
Old 10-20-09, 05:34 AM
SupraMan17
Intermediate

updated info
Old 10-20-09, 07:10 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

will the same cars be at the E-town location, and what is the address and name of the place now?? thanks,
Old 10-20-09, 07:16 AM
SupraMan17
Intermediate

yes. same cars are showing. Raceway Park at Englishtown.

Raceway Park

230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ
07726-8462

Phone: 732.446.7800
Old 10-20-09, 07:23 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

thats what i figured, yep i have been there a few times before for various events and such. somehow even got in the drag line on accident once (first time there; was just following the way they were pointing me to go) and even made it through the inspection, took me a minute to realize that i had gotten in the wrong line when they wanted to inspect my car....
Old 10-20-09, 07:29 AM
SupraMan17
Intermediate

Originally Posted by sojah
thats what i figured, yep i have been there a few times before for various events and such. somehow even got in the drag line on accident once (first time there; was just following the way they were pointing me to go) and even made it through the inspection, took me a minute to realize that i had gotten in the wrong line when they wanted to inspect my car....
hahaha thats the same thing that happened to one of my boys when we first went. they started yelling at him for "trying" to skip inspection and going straight to the track hahaha.
Old 10-20-09, 07:36 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Sounds like it will be a fun event. Someone needs to find a runway in the DMV area for some runs.