Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

cel,vsc,vsc off, and abs light on?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-11, 01:12 PM
rylee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cel,vsc,vsc off, and abs light on?????

hey guys new to the site and was wondering if anyone can help??? this is my first lexus and dont know much bout them... when i got the car it had rims,bilstien struts,drop springs.... the cel light was on for o2 sensors and the vsc,vsc off,abs lights were all on (MIND U THE CAR RUNS GOOD) so i asked the guy what that was and he said it came on when he put the rims and suspension on... CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old 11-25-11, 03:39 PM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by rylee
hey guys new to the site and was wondering if anyone can help??? this is my first lexus and dont know much bout them... when i got the car it had rims,bilstien struts,drop springs.... the cel light was on for o2 sensors and the vsc,vsc off,abs lights were all on (MIND U THE CAR RUNS GOOD) so i asked the guy what that was and he said it came on when he put the rims and suspension on... CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...THANKS IN ADVANCE
Gotta get it to someone or somewhere that can pull the codes in the system first...

none of that should turn on any of the lights whatsoever... O2 sensors can and will trigger the check engine light, and that can turn the rest of the lights on as well... start with what you know is bad and go from there...

report back to us with check engine light codes that are stored???