Notices
Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

Gene, And Others... 60K Service

Old 03-28-01, 12:01 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was going to get Lexus to do my 60K check up because i was going to the meet and they would clean it so that when i cleaned it more thouroghly it would be easy, but since i'm not going i think i want to do it myself, anyone have any suggestions? what do i need to do? are the bolts that need re-torqueing? i could just get the fluids then do it all myself and go to an alignment shop for re-aligning after putting on summer tires, what do you guys think? Do they do anything extra in the big tune up? my dad is always saying when he picks up the lex from the shop it drives like new, do they do something? thanks guys!
Old 03-30-01, 03:26 PM
LexusTech
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's basically a 30k service (see other topic for breakdown) plus spark plugs,drive belts,and fuel filter.
GS300s are fun to do spark plugs on,but not as fun as ES and RX300s

Last edited by LexusTech; 03-30-01 at 03:30 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: