DataSystem Controller ASC680 Question - Page 2 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

DataSystem Controller ASC680 Question

Old 03-05-15, 12:04 AM
DjMidas
Driver School Candidate

Default Having this issue

Originally Posted by ultm8mind View Post
Disconnect the controller, jack car up, then put it down. Put it in drive(on flat surface), go five feet up, reverse 5 ft, do this a couple times(back and forth). Then hook controller back up. Sounds silly but that's how I fixed issue you're having...
Do you have to jack all 4 tires off the ground at the same time or front then back?

Also. Can you adjust the stiffness of the ride? I have 22's and i have to have the back set on 0 or A mostly to not rub. The front I have set on 4 driver and 2 passenger (so far off just to kinda get it even) and it still rubs when I hit bumps.
Old 06-22-15, 06:40 PM
Jayv8
Driver School Candidate

Does anybody know how to lower the front seperatley from the rear on the controller? Thanks
Old 10-02-16, 06:13 PM
Cj007
Driver School Candidate

Default ASC 680 Air controller

I just bought my LS and was wondering if the ASC 680 air controller works for my 02LS?
Old 10-14-17, 06:10 PM
Dreaman
Driver School Candidate

Hi all,
I am trying to adjust the tems with my asc680 controller however after trying what was described in the instructions posted above I cannot bring up the tems setting. The controller goes height adjust, valve, height speed.

What am I doing wrong?
The car is an 04 Toyota crown majesta however the ucf31 is the equivalent as the s180 chassis does is not a listed chassis in the controller. I have tried both ucf 31 options as well as the s171 chassis to no avail?

Thanks
Old 03-25-18, 10:04 AM
Boricua1
Driver School Candidate

I have a problem w my ASC. The left side is up but the right side is down. Any suggestions??
thanks
Old 04-15-18, 09:29 AM
FortuneLS
Pole Position

i just bought an ASC680 with H-087E harness for my car, can't wait for it to arrive in a few weeks, ill post some pics of different settings. I've looked around and all i can find are pics in super/hyper low mode. i want to see what it looks like at like setting 5 or 4 in normal driving mode.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DataSystem Controller ASC680 Question

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: