Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX FS: 2008 ISF, USB, 94k miles, $23k OBO

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-17, 12:57 PM
melbitoast
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Exclamation FS: 2008 ISF, USB, 94k miles, $23k OBO

Selling my 2008 Ultra Sonic Blue Lexus ISF. If you're familiar with the car, you don't need me to bore you with the basics. Mine's modded with Sikky headers, a custom exhaust, Injen intake, upgraded rear diffuser (Airtek or Airtex I think?), F-Sport rear sway bar (which is actually better than the stock sway bar), and ram air scoops. I have a Joe-Z intake as well from my previous ISF that you can have for free. I never installed it b/c I just didn't have the extra money to purchase the stock air box required for it and for someone to install that stock air box properly.

Sound wise, my mechanics say they've never heard a car sound like mine. They're performance tuners who primarily work on American muscle (think Texas 2K events) and have heard every aftermarket exhaust note known. They've never heard a sound like this one --> FYI, I didn't do it. The previous owner did, so complements to that guy. Anyway, they say "that's one badass sounding Lexus".

Aesthetically, the roof, trunk lid, and parts of the front grille have been wrapped in a carbon fiber wrap. The fog light bulbs were also swapped for an ice blue color (see pics). For some reason my pic captions/descriptions start on the side of the photo and then wrap underneath.

Tires are fairly new. Purchased them in Oct 2016, and they only have a few thousand miles on them. Brand new battery installed 3 weeks ago. New headlight bulb (passenger side) installed 2 weeks ago, and I have an extra you can have as well.

Paint is in overall good shape and looks great, but the car is 9 years old, so it has its share of wear and tear minor chips on the front bumper and hood. One small hail dent on the roof edge above the back left window area.

$23k OBO.
the CF wrapped sections on the front give it a more aggressive look. part of what sold me on it when I bought.

You can see the CF wraps on the trunk lid and roof
see rear diffuser
mileage confirmation. This is my DD so mileage will go up
Interior isn't much different than standard IS other than CF look on console and blue stitching for seats
previous owner added this CF armrest panel. I believe the standard is just a plain black plastic material
Old 06-09-17, 02:53 PM
Dtaylor3
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

2 months too late. Exactly what I was looking for.

GLWS
Old 06-11-17, 11:58 AM
toyotabike
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any sound clips of the exhaust?

Very nice deal.
Old 06-12-17, 03:15 AM
gc86
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I should have checked the forums first, I sent you a message via CarGurus. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Old 06-23-17, 05:21 PM
EdsISF1021
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by melbitoast
Selling my 2008 Ultra Sonic Blue Lexus ISF. If you're familiar with the car, you don't need me to bore you with the basics. Mine's modded with Sikky headers, a custom exhaust, Injen intake, upgraded rear diffuser (Airtek or Airtex I think?), F-Sport rear sway bar (which is actually better than the stock sway bar), and ram air scoops. I have a Joe-Z intake as well from my previous ISF that you can have for free. I never installed it b/c I just didn't have the extra money to purchase the stock air box required for it and for someone to install that stock air box properly.

Sound wise, my mechanics say they've never heard a car sound like mine. They're performance tuners who primarily work on American muscle (think Texas 2K events) and have heard every aftermarket exhaust note known. They've never heard a sound like this one --> FYI, I didn't do it. The previous owner did, so complements to that guy. Anyway, they say "that's one badass sounding Lexus".

Aesthetically, the roof, trunk lid, and parts of the front grille have been wrapped in a carbon fiber wrap. The fog light bulbs were also swapped for an ice blue color (see pics). For some reason my pic captions/descriptions start on the side of the photo and then wrap underneath.

Tires are fairly new. Purchased them in Oct 2016, and they only have a few thousand miles on them. Brand new battery installed 3 weeks ago. New headlight bulb (passenger side) installed 2 weeks ago, and I have an extra you can have as well.

Paint is in overall good shape and looks great, but the car is 9 years old, so it has its share of wear and tear minor chips on the front bumper and hood. One small hail dent on the roof edge above the back left window area.

$23k OBO.
the CF wrapped sections on the front give it a more aggressive look. part of what sold me on it when I bought.

You can see the CF wraps on the trunk lid and roof
see rear diffuser
mileage confirmation. This is my DD so mileage will go up
Interior isn't much different than standard IS other than CF look on console and blue stitching for seats
previous owner added this CF armrest panel. I believe the standard is just a plain black plastic material
Hey. Very interested and serious buyer. Looking to buy asap. Please contact me at 801-821-3130
Old 06-24-17, 09:16 PM
gc86
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by EdsISF1021
Hey. Very interested and serious buyer. Looking to buy asap. Please contact me at 801-821-3130
He ended up trading it in. Some Honda dealer in Texas has it listed for about $25K currently.