Notices
Lexus Customer Service (archive) The Lexus Customer Service forum on Club Lexus has been inactivated at this time, but past posts will be left as a visible archive forum for a period of time.

[NAV] (Enform) Disabling emailed Alert Notifications and more

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-15, 09:15 AM
LeapFrog
Pole Position

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default (Enform) Disabling emailed Alert Notifications and more

I'm a new IS 350 owner.

After enabling Enform Remote notifications I started getting meaningless email "ALERTS" which come every time you open / lock a door, etc.

My first question is why not include the type of Alert in the email message so you don't have to start the app just to check to see what happened? Please take this as a product improvement suggestion.

My second question is related to disabling these Alerts - I disabled email notifications in the Android app but they still keep coming. I can't find a way to turn them off. How do I disable them?

Thirdly, I tried to change the nickname for my vehicle from the default (IS 350 4 Door Sed) to a more meaningful name, only to discover that the app won't let you put spaces in the nickname - although as you will note there were spaces in the default name. How do I enter a nickname with spaces in it?

The dealer is pleading ignorance of the Enform system.
Old 06-01-15, 11:35 AM
LexCareSP
Lexus Customer Service

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LeapFrog, we thank you for bringing your Enform Remote concerns to our attention. Your comments have been forwarded to the team for review. Please be advised that some of these concerns will be addressed in the next release of the Enform application. We appreciate your patience. It is through communications such as yours that we become aware of the reactions and expectations of our owners.
Old 06-22-15, 05:30 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm also having problems with my enform notifications. I have disable most of the alerts by push or email, but I still get notified. Gets really annoying because I like to leave my sunroof tilt open when I park in my garage, and sometimes I don't lock my doors because i'm home and parked inside the garage. Please fix this problem, other than that I love the enform features a lot.

BTW I have a 2015 GS350 Fsport

Thanks,

Tommy