Sponsored by:

Phone Contacts All Disappeared

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-10, 01:41 PM
califlexus
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phone Contacts All Disappeared

I have had my new IS250C for a couple weeks now and have been using the bluetooth with my Sprint Treo 650 just fine. I was able to transfer all my contacts from my Treo to the car and it was working ok. Then yesterday it wasn't able to pair at first so I turned off the car, did a reset of the phone (not a clear or anything, just a simple soft reset) and then it paired fine again (I didn't have to re-enter any codes in the phone or the car), but suddenly all of my contacts and call history and speed dials in the car were gone! Has anyone had this happen? I had set it up over a period of quite a while to get it right, and now I have to do it all over again. If I'm going to have to repeatedly do this, it is not going to be acceptable. Is this a faulty navigation system?

Thanks!
Old 06-28-10, 03:27 PM
califlexus
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by califlexus
I have had my new IS250C for a couple weeks now and have been using the bluetooth with my Sprint Treo 650 just fine. I was able to transfer all my contacts from my Treo to the car and it was working ok. Then yesterday it wasn't able to pair at first so I turned off the car, did a reset of the phone (not a clear or anything, just a simple soft reset) and then it paired fine again (I didn't have to re-enter any codes in the phone or the car), but suddenly all of my contacts and call history and speed dials in the car were gone! Has anyone had this happen? I had set it up over a period of quite a while to get it right, and now I have to do it all over again. If I'm going to have to repeatedly do this, it is not going to be acceptable. Is this a faulty navigation system?

Thanks!
Wow...does the lack of any responses mean that I'm the only one who has ever had this happen? Any thoughts on this are appreciated!
Old 02-01-19, 05:39 PM
arnjeff69
Driver School Candidate

Angry Discouraged

Califlexus I have the same problem too. I have a LS 460 and a Samsung Note 4 phone and my contacts and speed dial contacts disappear all the time. Sometimes they will appear and other times they don't but my bluetooth still works if I use my cell phone to dial the numbers. I don't know why this happens or how to correct this. Someone please help me this happens at the most inopportune times.
Old 08-13-22, 04:44 PM
Defratos
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 43 Posts

Does anyone know if the android "torque app" is able to view KCLV?

If Yes how do I do this? as I cannot find it under the normal sensor list that comes with the app.

Is it like Fusion app? I have to download a seprate toyota add on?