Sponsored by:

DICE Electronics Silverline PRO Kit new features

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-09, 10:05 AM
Trav@DICE
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DICE Electronics Silverline PRO Kit new features

DICE Electronics has revamped our already amazing kit. We have upgraded the kit to offer you a new mode for iPod controls. It is refered to as the SMART mode. With this new mode you will be able to have control from the iPod itself and have full text information displayed on the radio.

This is something that many have asked for, and now we have it. We upgraded all the DICE Electronics Silverline kits to the Silverline Pro kit. These kits are ready to ship.

As always feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to have a forum member special price.
Old 04-30-09, 04:56 PM
irfan
Rookie

is your site down? im interested in seeing the new features in action.
Old 04-30-09, 05:05 PM
irfan
Rookie

ok i got the site to load.... is there ANY difference in ipod control from the headunit? id stow the ipod away anyways.... otehr than the 5v charge and the control from the ipod... any changes?
Old 05-01-09, 01:39 PM
Trav@DICE
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by irfan
ok i got the site to load.... is there ANY difference in ipod control from the headunit? id stow the ipod away anyways.... otehr than the 5v charge and the control from the ipod... any changes?
The controls from the radio still stay the same. We have just offered a new mode that the iPod can be controled in. We did upgrade the kits to be able to do the 5Volt Charging in November.
Old 05-01-09, 05:45 PM
lexboi250
Lexus Champion

does it show a list of songs in a folder like how the factory CD audio interface is set up? I hate scrolling down one by one, and if there are 6 songs on a screen it makes it much easier.
Old 05-04-09, 08:37 AM
Trav@DICE
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by lexboi250
does it show a list of songs in a folder like how the factory CD audio interface is set up? I hate scrolling down one by one, and if there are 6 songs on a screen it makes it much easier.
Sorry the way the radio sees the information from your iPod is one at a time. That is part of the reason we came up with the SMART mode. This will allow you to browse from your iPod itself. On your iPod you will have the list that you are looking for.