IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

Heads up my 08 IS-F will be auctioned off in guam 2-3months

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-09, 07:01 PM
tastemydus
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Heads up my 08 IS-F will be auctioned off in guam 2-3months

Do to my disabilities received in combat and the resulting severe decrease in finances, unless anyone is willing to help a Combat Veteran, my car will be auctioned off by Navy Federal Credit Union in Guam in a matter of 2 to 3 months. I am no longer able to make payments and I will be filing for bankruptcy so they will be repoing my car. It only has 3700 miles but usually at an auction you can get a car for dirt cheap. I will keep everybody informed of the pending doom and where and when the car will be auctioned off. I can't tell you all how upset this has made me, but I am out of options. The car would already be on the auction table but the bank gave me 3 months to try and get my finances fixed. That is not going to happen. Unless someone with a super kind heart and money in the bank would be willing to help me there is no need to PM me. I will keep everybody informed. I am hiring a bankruptcy lawyer this week.. Unless a miracle happens then my car will be auctioned off in Guam. You probably will be able to get it for 30k maybe less. I am so sick to my stomach that it is hard for me to even put this info out, but I thought you guys deserve first dibs. I am not sure how the whole process works but I am sure my lawyer will tell me. So much for fighting for my country, There are pictures in the photo gallery. I think you just have to do some searching. Maybe if anyone wants to start a pool. I am a decorated Combat Veteran. I would even be willing to work for some to buy my car back from them. I am in the dumps right now so I don't know how to ask for help without begging, I also know that a lot of other people are having hard times right now to. I appreciate any help anyone is willing to offer. even a 1000 just to get m car to cali would help, but whatever. GBU all.

Last edited by tastemydus; 02-03-09 at 07:02 PM. Reason: addition
Old 02-03-09, 07:23 PM
Flash 3
Driver School Candidate

Sorry to hear about your hardships. A person that has fought for their country deserves better. I hope you get back on your feet.
Old 02-03-09, 10:17 PM
ISFer
Lead Lap

Damn, Tastemydus, that's just not right.

So who's going to step up and set up a fund?

I'm in for a $100.

There must be enough here to help a brother out of this jam.

Colin.
Old 02-03-09, 10:42 PM
Tommy350
Lead Lap

wow...sorry to hear about that man...
i'm willing to kick in a little something
keep us posted on what happens man, where is Guam in CA i've never herd of it(not to be a downer but i'd be interested in where and when your car will be auction)...

best of luck
Old 02-03-09, 10:45 PM
sizquik
Driver School Candidate

Thank you for your service and get healthy. In the end, it's just a car and there will me many more in the future for you.
Old 02-03-09, 11:23 PM
dotkong
Pole Position

Thank you for your service, you deserve better for it

i'm down to throw in what i can
Old 02-03-09, 11:49 PM
floincali
Rookie

I'm down to throw in what I can as well...best of luck to you...
Old 02-04-09, 12:22 AM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Really sorry to hear about the hard times, I sincerely hope you catch a break and all is well for the future.
Old 02-04-09, 03:57 AM
tastemydus
Driver

Smile Thank You all for your support

Wow I can't tell you all how honored I feel that people are so willing to help someone out. I know it is just a car but I don't have kids and I treated it like it was my baby since I bought it. I hate to lose something through no fault of my own. For some reason I think I would have a much better keeping the car if I can get it to San Diego from Guam. I don't know how to set up a donation fund but I will leave my address and for those who feel like helping someone out you could send whatever little amount you can spare. **** I already feel like someone on the street corner. For that one member who asked where Guam is: it is about a 3 hour plane ride from the Philippines. I suggest just google it. Anyways here is my address:

HM2 Jushinski, Lucas
Naval Medical Center San Diego
ATTN: Medical Holding Company Rm 226B
San Diego, Ca 92134

Thank you and God bless anyone that can help! If I can't get the 1000 to move my car here then I will return everyone's money and I will still keep everyone up to date if and when the auction happens.
Old 02-04-09, 04:13 AM
caymandive
11 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 35 Posts

Hey I didn't know you were an HM. When I was in the navy I worked out of Bethesda Naval as an HM3. Last I spoke with you I knew you were looking for work, but since you have been silent on the boards I just assumed you were busy. Best of luck bro. Just remember things happen for a reason and the higher powers must have different plans for you.
Old 02-04-09, 04:18 AM
ISFer
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tastemydus
Wow I can't tell you all how honored I feel that people are so willing to help someone out. I know it is just a car but I don't have kids and I treated it like it was my baby since I bought it. I hate to lose something through no fault of my own. For some reason I think I would have a much better keeping the car if I can get it to San Diego from Guam. I don't know how to set up a donation fund but I will leave my address and for those who feel like helping someone out you could send whatever little amount you can spare. **** I already feel like someone on the street corner. For that one member who asked where Guam is: it is about a 3 hour plane ride from the Philippines. I suggest just google it. Anyways here is my address:

HM2 Jushinski, Lucas
Naval Medical Center San Diego
ATTN: Medical Holding Company Rm 226B
San Diego, Ca 92134

Thank you and God bless anyone that can help! If I can't get the 1000 to move my car here then I will return everyone's money and I will still keep everyone up to date if and when the auction happens.
Hi Lucas,

Please post your email address so that we may send some help thru Paypal which you must sign up to.

Here's a link in case you're not a member yet:

Paypal Enrolment

Cheers and best of luck.

Colin.
Old 02-04-09, 06:55 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Lucas

Thank you for your service to our country. I am sorry to hear about your situtation, hopefully everything works out and you get back on your feet.
Old 02-04-09, 09:26 AM
tastemydus
Driver

Exclamation Thank You! Here is my email for paypal account

Originally Posted by ISFer
Hi Lucas,

Please post your email address so that we may send some help thru Paypal which you must sign up to.

Here's a link in case you're not a member yet:

Paypal Enrolment

Cheers and best of luck.

Colin.
Thank you very much. My email for my PayPal account is lucas.jushinski@yahoo.com I appreciate any help. Thank you all for you emotional support as well.
Old 02-04-09, 09:34 AM
tastemydus
Driver

Default Yep

Originally Posted by caymandive
Hey I didn't know you were an HM. When I was in the navy I worked out of Bethesda Naval as an HM3. Last I spoke with you I knew you were looking for work, but since you have been silent on the boards I just assumed you were busy. Best of luck bro. Just remember things happen for a reason and the higher powers must have different plans for you.
I didn't know you were in the Navy either. They don't have me working right now because they don't think I am stable enough so I just go to my medical appointments and back to my room. Yeah I like to believe that the Higher Powers have something better for me. It's just hard when I see so many Vets sleeping in doorways who probably thought the same thing. I am not going to give up, but right now things don't look to positive. My medical board should be finished in about 6 months, Until then it's just appointments and back to my room. Not to exciting. I hate to say this but the only thing that brought happiness to my life was my car.. I know that is pathetic, but it is the truth. I am not sure how much longer I can deal with one bad event after another. Thanks for the support!

Last edited by tastemydus; 02-04-09 at 09:36 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-04-09, 10:09 AM
ISFer
Lead Lap

Lucas, you have a pm.
Stay positive.....

Colin.

Quick Reply: Heads up my 08 IS-F will be auctioned off in guam 2-3months