IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Interior LED Question.

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-16, 08:43 PM
kbarbaro
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Interior LED Question.

Hi guys, im shopping around for some led bulbs and do a full conversion, according to Sylvania bulb guide, the vanity, dome & map bulbs are 175. I cant seem to find this size on VLEDs. Will a different wedge size work? Also, if there is a better quality LED provider out there I would greatly appreciate some tips. Looking to get the brightest I can!
Old 06-16-16, 09:31 PM
ediaz87
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kbarbaro
Hi guys, im shopping around for some led bulbs and do a full conversion, according to Sylvania bulb guide, the vanity, dome & map bulbs are 175. I cant seem to find this size on VLEDs. Will a different wedge size work? Also, if there is a better quality LED provider out there I would greatly appreciate some tips. Looking to get the brightest I can!
Ive got a precisionLED interior kit coming in tomorrow. Should be installing this weekend. And i can provide you some pictures.

http://www.precisionled.com/lexus-is...4-present.html
Old 06-16-16, 09:33 PM
kbarbaro
Driver

Originally Posted by ediaz87
Ive got a precisionLED interior kit coming in tomorrow. Should be installing this weekend. And i can provide you some pictures.

I saw them on YouTube with the install guide, I never heard of them before so I checked out there Facebook, wasn't to confident after reading some reviews. Anyone else every use them before? I've only ever used VLEDs and they've always had great quality bulbs.
Old 06-16-16, 09:58 PM
atomic250
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You just need to buy 11 T10 or 198 LED wedge bulbs. Save yourself some money and buy it on eBay or Amazon. VLEDs is way overpriced.
Old 06-17-16, 10:02 AM
CRFTD
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw them on YouTube with the install guide, I never heard of them before so I checked out there Facebook, wasn't to confident after reading some reviews. Anyone else every use them before? I've only ever used VLEDs and they've always had great quality bulbs.
No complaints here. Got the full LED interior package and went with the crystal white (6000k) color option which is perfect for my taste. Cool white would be a little too blue and probably be not as bright. The provided tools and the video were very helpful especially when changing the mirror puddle lights.

Old 06-17-16, 10:05 AM
ediaz87
Driver

Originally Posted by CRFTD
No complaints here. Got the full LED interior package and went with the crystal white (6000k) color option which is perfect for my taste. Cool white would be a little too blue and probably be not as bright. The provided tools and the video were very helpful especially when changing the mirror puddle lights.

Exact package i bought as well. Looks sweet
Old 07-04-16, 05:38 AM
ToooZeRo
Rookie

Anyone have the link to the led kit?

Hearing too many complaints about lights flickering with cheaper bulbs and just want to gauge what other members are experiencing.
Old 07-05-16, 11:35 PM
Fantasy332
Driver School Candidate

Sorry kind of off topic, but I couldn't help noticing your fantastic interior. It's not the all red and all black you see all the time. I'm wondering, did you do this yourself? Or is it an option?
Old 07-06-16, 08:58 AM
evident
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 62 Posts

Are there any LED's that aren't that super bright white? any amber alternatives
Old 07-06-16, 07:57 PM
CRFTD
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Fantasy332
Sorry kind of off topic, but I couldn't help noticing your fantastic interior. It's not the all red and all black you see all the time. I'm wondering, did you do this yourself? Or is it an option?
Hey thanks. The two tone interior is standard for all Crafted Line edition Lexus models.
Old 08-03-16, 06:28 PM
Bsunder11
Driver School Candidate

Default link please

Hey do you have the link to where you purchased your LED bulbs from?
Old 08-03-16, 07:07 PM
ediaz87
Driver

Originally Posted by Bsunder11
Hey do you have the link to where you purchased your LED bulbs from?
Here you go bro this is the link we purchased our LED bulbs from.

Old 01-02-23, 04:20 PM
nabahm00
1st Gear

Good question. Recently I buy LED bulbs and almost all types of LED scree with All-in-one panels with futuristic design and practical features for your indoor and outdoor LED display. Here you can buy Unilight LED - Leading LED wall Manufacturer

Last edited by nabahm00; 01-03-23 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-07-23, 09:06 PM
sunamer
Advanced

Received 177 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by ToooZeRo
Anyone have the link to the led kit?

Hearing too many complaints about lights flickering with cheaper bulbs and just want to gauge what other members are experiencing.
I need to check what LEDs I bought, but they do flicker but only on when the car does fade in and out on those bulbs. It is super annoying but visible if you are **** about it.
Also, most of LEDs sold are 5000-6000K which is far too blue for my liking. I used a sharpy to color them with orange to offset color a bit,