Agressive lease !

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-15, 06:53 PM
faizan93
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Agressive lease !

I went to the

Last edited by faizan93; 03-08-15 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-08-15, 07:05 PM
FrOHiKE
Driver

very nice bro
Old 03-08-15, 07:07 PM
Diesel350
Lexus Champion

Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts

No one knows if you are getting a good deal because you really didn't tell us the details. What's the price of the car, the residual value, the money factor? Without knowing these things and not trying to negotiate them with your dealer will only get you raped by the dealer.
Old 03-08-15, 10:13 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Diesel350
No one knows if you are getting a good deal because you really didn't tell us the details. What's the price of the car, the residual value, the money factor? Without knowing these things and not trying to negotiate them with your dealer will only get you raped by the dealer.
Yep - this dude is starting to get annoying (the OP). Tried to get details from him in his other thread - he claimed he didn't have them - he's either really naive or just playing games.
Old 03-11-15, 09:10 AM
faizan93
Driver School Candidate

thats a bit harsh, Im not naive or playing games Chief, ill give all the details today or tomorrow as I'm going to finish off the lease deal today.
Old 03-11-15, 09:39 AM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by faizan93
thats a bit harsh, Im not naive or playing games Chief, ill give all the details today or tomorrow as I'm going to finish off the lease deal today.
Please don't address me as Chief - I'm not a CPO in the Navy. You've started two threads, one of which is this one that began with a few words that amounted to an unexplained incomplete thought. When folks tried to help by asking for pertinent info, you blew us off. I hope you have educated yourself on car buying and leasing because thus far you sound clueless.

I wish you luck and hope you do ok.
Old 03-11-15, 09:45 AM
sick21
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by faizan93
I went to the
Da faq???????
Old 03-11-15, 01:36 PM
showat
Driver School Candidate

Lol, i don't see the point of this thread, you could of created it after you closed the deal if you didn't want to tell us what you got...
Old 03-11-15, 05:28 PM
faizan93
Driver School Candidate

Please don't address me as Chief - I'm not a CPO in the Navy. You've started two threads, one of which is this one that began with a few words that amounted to an unexplained incomplete thought. When folks tried to help by asking for pertinent info, you blew us off. I hope you have educated yourself on car buying and leasing because thus far you sound clueless.

I wish you luck and hope you do ok.

Sounds like a troll to me, just on the site asking for advice and I already said I don't have the details and all I asked for is a ballpark estimate of it being good or bad ?
Old 03-11-15, 10:00 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

I'm not sure what your problem is - you have now initiated 3 threads, all asking for basically the same advice. It appears you have cut and pasted an entire posted response of mine, and then implied I am a troll - are you serious? Someone who is on his fourth Lexus and been a member here going on six years? And after I showed you some courtesy and wished you luck on finding a deal?

You sir are one interesting piece of work.

So long.
Old 03-12-15, 08:49 AM
faizan93
Driver School Candidate

Sir I am only asking for advice when i have REPEATEDLY said i don't have the details, I did notice that you are very helpful on this forum and I do not want to butt heads, id like to bury the hatchet and ask whether I am getting a great deal or a bad deal, I do not have the details but based on the info I have given I would like some advice. I work hard for my money and the only reason i joined the forum is to ask help
Old 03-12-15, 09:00 AM
sick21
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Then why does your first post only state "I went to the" and that's all? That makes no sense at all.
Old 03-12-15, 09:22 AM
faizan93
Driver School Candidate

that was a typo
Old 03-12-15, 09:44 AM
Machine13
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

No, it was not a typo, you created a whole new 2nd thread, with the same basic request for help as your 1st thread, instead of reusing the 1st thread. Then, after 2-3 people responded to this thread, you edited the question out and moved it back to your 1st thread leaving this thread to confuse people because it now contains 2-3 responses to the words "I went to the," without offering any explanation of why you edited it. Then you created a 3rd thread instead of just reusing this one, or the 1st thread for that matter. You created 3 threads for 1 single request for help.

Could an administrator please help him out by merging his 3 threads together? Or just the 1st and 3rd ones cause this 2nd one has been edited and become pointless.
Old 03-12-15, 09:56 AM
faizan93
Driver School Candidate

yeah i agree, I've been looking everywhere for how to delete threads but no help, whats sucks about this is that not a single person has helped me with the question that i asked in the first placed, you guys are all to caught up in how many damn threads there are

Quick Reply: Agressive lease !