IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

F-Sport Modded IS 350

Old 07-24-08, 09:50 PM
YemYam
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking F-Sport Modded IS 350

Hello all. I've been a long time lurker here but finally have a reason to post! I just got my car back from the dealership having almost all of the F-Sport mods installed (I skipped on the engine cover & the brakes).

I have to say I've got tons of respect for everybody on this forum. I've gone through every wheel/mod thread on the site at least 10 times and you guys (and gals) have some amazing tastes and some super sick rides. The IS is pretty pimp by itself but all of you have taken it to a whole other level.

I know I went the boring route with all factory stuff but that's the type of person I am. I'm super busy and I'd rather just have the dealership handle everything so I don't have to sweat stuff if something goes wrong. Big thanks to Johnson Lexus for taking great care of me. I was like a bunch of people on here that hated the F-Sport rims but I have to admit they grew on me, especially on black so that's the route I went.

The air intake/exhaust combo is freakin brutal. I just love the sound of it. Not huge gains in HP like you all know but just the sound of it growling down the highway gives me goosebumps. Still too early to tell on the suspension mods, I've dogged on it a bit and it still seems a lil bouncy but I'm sure things will settle in. I'd be glad to answer any questions if ya got em!

I apologize that the pics are so crappy, I'm going to get it detailed and have a friend with a real camera take some new high quality sexy pics but I couldn't wait and had to share asap. Enough babbling, here's the pics!

Last edited by YemYam; 08-22-08 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added a straight side pic
Old 07-24-08, 09:54 PM
w1ck3d64
Lead Lap

it looks awesome! wooo
Old 07-24-08, 09:55 PM
sith120
Rookie

Originally Posted by YemYam
Hello all. I've been a long time lurker here but finally have a reason to post! I just got my car back from the dealership having almost all of the F-Sport mods installed (I skipped on the engine cover & the brakes).

I have to say I've got tons of respect for everybody on this forum. I've gone through every wheel/mod thread on the site at least 10 times and you guys (and gals) have some amazing tastes and some super sick rides. The IS is pretty pimp by itself but all of you have taken it to a whole other level.

I know I went the boring route with all factory stuff but that's the type of person I am. I'm super busy and I'd rather just have the dealership handle everything so I don't have to sweat stuff if something goes wrong. Big thanks to Johnson Lexus for taking great care of me. I was like a bunch of people on here that hated the F-Sport rims but I have to admit they grew on me, especially on black so that's the route I went.

The air intake/exhaust combo is freakin brutal. I just love the sound of it. Not huge gains in HP like you all know but just the sound of it growling down the highway gives me goosebumps. Still too early to tell on the suspension mods, I've dogged on it a bit and it still seems a lil bouncy but I'm sure things will settle in. I'd be glad to answer any questions if ya got em!

I apologize that the pics are so crappy, I'm going to get it detailed and have a friend with a real camera take some new high quality sexy pics but I couldn't wait and had to share asap. Enough babbling, here's the pics!

Very slick looking F ride
Old 07-24-08, 09:59 PM
Cali2is
Advanced

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts

Looks nice... I like the drop.
Old 07-24-08, 10:02 PM
suicidesam
Lexus Test Driver

sweet! only one more thing to do...murder it out.
Old 07-24-08, 10:04 PM
sincityIS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

YOu should take a pic with the wheels straight so we can see the profile of the stance. Looks nice as hell though.
Old 07-24-08, 10:11 PM
pisaykotik
Lexus Champion

Very nice! I love the OEM F-Sport look.
Old 07-24-08, 10:38 PM
YemYam
Driver School Candidate

Default Yea

Def, sincity. When I get the real pics (car detailed, good camera, better lighting) I'll make sure to get some straight sides on a flat street so you can get a clean look. I'll post em as soon as I get em. Thanks for the comments all!
Old 07-24-08, 11:35 PM
hapaboy
Lexus Champion

interesting how the F-nuts stick out on the rear rims, and are not exposed on the fronts.
Old 07-25-08, 12:04 AM
Mister T
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Very nice!

You look like an F-Sport model car!

I really like those wheels on black.

My only gripe is the yellow amber on your rear tail light.

How bout redouts? - or better yet stick with the F theme and go with IS-F tails!
Old 07-25-08, 05:59 AM
JDub23
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks great! Keep up the good work!
Old 07-25-08, 06:59 AM
suorum
Pole Position

nice...that exactly what I wanna do with mine....looks HOT!!! Congrats on your car man..
Old 07-25-08, 07:06 AM
player1
Driver

very clean man, where in nc are you?
Old 07-25-08, 07:06 AM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Lookin' good!
Old 07-25-08, 07:14 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

congrads on all the mods. No one has HP gains more then you with all you have done. They are all sounds/looks. But I do agree the F-Sport Exhaust and Intake sound perfect! If I had not had the Tanabe I would have considered the F-Sport.

so whats next on the list?? red outs? blk out the lights?? paint the front grill blk?? you know it NEVER ends

thanks for sharing!
Mike

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F-Sport Modded IS 350