Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the GS450H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the GS450H. Please use the main 3GS forum for discussion about shared components with other third generation GS models.

New Owner :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-12, 07:43 AM
dekidex
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Owner :)

What up Guys.
New owner here.
2008 GS450h
Silver on black.
Previous rides you can see on my youtube channel under serbiasrt8 needless to say i am very impressed.Coming from 7 series BMW,and some AMG models i must say that this car is the most interesting one i ever owned.
I just made a trip from Switzerland down to Italy,trough Slovenia,Croatia and finally to Belgrade Serbia.In a few days down to Greece in direction Thessaloniki and then down to Pefkohori,Hanioti.
The Car avareged around 8 Liters per 100km and by average speed od 120 km/h.
It was a very nice drive down some twisties and mountain and alpine roads
Had to let a few people know that this car is by NO means slow!!!Loved the priceless look on their faces after i let them pass me...

Had one quick question.
How do you like the brakes on your 450h?I have a feeling like they would feel a little weird by hard braking.I thought it might be the tires,they would kinda make the car shake a little or make a roarring sound when trying to come to a hard stop.Maybe the tires or the weird road surface...but the tires are brand new Pirelli P Zero Nero...

Also,can you adjust the door lock/un lock feature so that it makes an audible sound/beep so that i know it is locked?

I hope all of you enjoy your cars in health.

Dejan
Old 06-15-12, 05:53 PM
SoCal_450h
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Congrats and Welcome to CL.....
Old 06-16-12, 11:48 AM
dekidex
Driver

Default ...

Originally Posted by SoCal_450h
Congrats and Welcome to CL.....
Thanx Friend....
Your GS looks sick
Old 06-17-12, 09:14 AM
SoCal_450h
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by dekidex
Thanx Friend....
Your GS looks sick
Thank You...

Originally Posted by dekidex
What up Guys.
New owner here.
2008 GS450h
Silver on black.
Previous rides you can see on my youtube channel under serbiasrt8 needless to say i am very impressed.Coming from 7 series BMW,and some AMG models i must say that this car is the most interesting one i ever owned.
I just made a trip from Switzerland down to Italy,trough Slovenia,Croatia and finally to Belgrade Serbia.In a few days down to Greece in direction Thessaloniki and then down to Pefkohori,Hanioti.
The Car avareged around 8 Liters per 100km and by average speed od 120 km/h.
It was a very nice drive down some twisties and mountain and alpine roads
Had to let a few people know that this car is by NO means slow!!!Loved the priceless look on their faces after i let them pass me...

Had one quick question.
How do you like the brakes on your 450h?I have a feeling like they would feel a little weird by hard braking.I thought it might be the tires,they would kinda make the car shake a little or make a roarring sound when trying to come to a hard stop.Maybe the tires or the weird road surface...but the tires are brand new Pirelli P Zero Nero...

Also,can you adjust the door lock/un lock feature so that it makes an audible sound/beep so that i know it is locked?

I hope all of you enjoy your cars in health.

Dejan

I believe you need alignments for shaky brake or you rotors are not flat (wavy, need to replace), the roaring sound comes for the tires, even though its brand new its the grip from the tires that make that noise and the road surfaces could amplified the noise.

To adjust your lock and/unlock sound and futures only dealer can do it.

Last edited by SoCal_450h; 06-17-12 at 09:18 AM.
Old 06-18-12, 10:10 AM
dekidex
Driver

Default ...

Originally Posted by SoCal_450h
Thank You...

I believe you need alignments for shaky brake or you rotors are not flat (wavy, need to replace), the roaring sound comes for the tires, even though its brand new its the grip from the tires that make that noise and the road surfaces could amplified the noise.

To adjust your lock and/unlock sound and futures only dealer can do it.
Thanx!