Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Servco Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-06, 02:15 PM
yoon
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PHML
Ummmm...I brought my car there once....and that was the last time.

Yes...good to know an alternative to Servco Lexus.

Pete
how come it as the last? any negative experiences?
Old 07-18-06, 03:43 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by yoon
how come it as the last? any negative experiences?
Yes...with Servco....I'd rather go elsewhere.
Old 04-13-07, 12:50 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

You know... I'm leary about anything related to Servco. My Tacoma was in the shop for 8 different times for the same problem, and the 8th time it stood there for 5 months before the problem was fixed. I've heard Lexus is on a different league than the regular Servco dealers, but I'm not sold yet... but then again its not like we have a choice where to buy our Toyotas/Lexus' here. Good to know about another option out there...
Old 04-13-07, 05:14 PM
Lekusasu
Driver School Candidate

Too bad they're always overbooked. Takes a real long time to take your vehicle in. Oh, and I remember one time, Mechanics at Lexus rotated the stock staggered wheels on my friends IS250 and caused some major rubbing issue on his front knuckle. Don't they know that it's wider in the rear?
Old 04-18-07, 01:51 AM
LEXtaSC400
Driver

Hmm... I'm pretty new to automotives in general and I just bought my 94 SC400. I wanted to bring it in for a check-up, see in everything is running smoothly, what needs to be replaced, etc.. So how much would LXS Hawaii charge for that sort of thing and how much would it cost? Cheaper than Servco at least I presume?
Old 04-30-07, 06:48 PM
runumhard
Driver

do you guys know any other shop's that are good with lexus????

I just brought my car to a shop in kailua and they never know what the **** they was doing...... trying to charge me for all kinds of parts that never do nothing to my car......
Old 05-02-07, 11:10 AM
runumhard
Driver

LXS.... my car is there now getting worked on cool guy........ big up's to him.............
Old 05-02-07, 02:38 PM
webhed
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by runumhard
LXS.... my car is there now getting worked on cool guy........ big up's to him.............
Chad at LXS is awesome! Highly recommended.
Old 05-02-07, 09:04 PM
runumhard
Driver

Originally Posted by webhed
Chad at LXS is awesome! Highly recommended.

yup...true dat brodah chad is awesome car run's cherry now.. also good price......
Old 05-26-07, 09:56 AM
linohawaii
Driver School Candidate

I'm not sure if this would count as a bad experience but here goes; i was planning to wash the car on the weekend so i took the car out of the garage and started to clean the garage first (kinda dusty) noticed a couple drops of oil on the deck I remembered reading a TSB from this forum about an oil leak on 250's, so i quickly look in between the radiator and the engine and found oil pooling on the bottom engine cover quickly called Servco service and scheduled a service, talking to the service advisor he didn't have a clue about the TSB for oil leak , so i ask him for the number for Lexus headquarters so I can ask what the TSB number is and give it to them, but he quickly said he'll research it himself. called me back two minutes later and said he got it so I ask him about the brakes TSB too, guess what so he said he'll try to find out again, anyways i got the car in overnight (no loaner) the next day he called me he said the Technician didn't find any leak and also tried to dissuade me from doing the brake TSB (loss of braking performance) and also said they don't have the parts. I tried to explain to them that oil drop on garage + oil pool on cover = oil leak they said they can't fix it if they can't find the leak, pool of oil on bottom cover mysteriously disappears. So I took the car home, what a waste of time. Next time i will take pictures and video and will show it to Servco manager. I do have a 2006 IS 250 with VIN # falling under the Oil Leak TSB.
Old 06-11-07, 12:33 AM
DanozLS430
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Good to know a good lexus repair guy who does not rip you off and works ethically like all good repair service and sales people should perform. I think I'll have Chad take a look at my car also on a tune up job soon.

Last edited by DanozLS430; 12-08-08 at 12:46 AM.