Swift Spec R Spring on 17+ GS F - Page 2 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Swift Spec R Spring on 17+ GS F

Old 01-12-19, 06:42 PM
hyboost
Driver

Depends what you mean by "high". My driveway at the house has a slope and I get in with no issues. But some areas can definitely be tricky and there are gas stations that i didn't even attempt to go into. All of my previous cars have been like this so you kind of learn to drive around some of the challenging spots. The "angle" approach with wheels turned into places has to become a normal thing for anyone with a lip this low. But day-to-day, it hasn't been an issue so far.

Oh, and the quality of the Novel parts is unbelievable by the way. i've had a lot of carbon on various cars over the years, and this is by far the best I've ever installed.
The Following User Says Thank You to hyboost For This Useful Post:
SilvaIS350 (01-12-19)
Old 01-12-19, 07:09 PM
SilvaIS350
Lead Lap

Here in California we have high driveways. All my previous cars were also low with lip on them so I know your pain. I can’t just go into any gas stations. I have to choose the ones I know my car can make it without damaging my lip.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
mrsardar
Pole Position

Originally Posted by hyboost View Post

Iím running then on a Ď17 GSF. Ride is smooth, pretty much stock feel or very close to it. No impact on adaptive suspension and drop evens out the car nicely without the rake you may normally see. Highly recommended.
your GS F looks sick! I bought wheels with similar spec as your HRE. Do you notice any rubbing especially in rear?
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
hyboost
Driver

Originally Posted by mrsardar View Post

your GS F looks sick! I bought wheels with similar spec as your HRE. Do you notice any rubbing especially in rear?
Thanks. For 11Ē rear wheel with 38 offset, I had to roll/shave the fender lips. Itís close but absolutely zero rubbing now. We initially tried et33 from HRE and there was no way to make that work without running a lot of camber to try to tuck the wheel, even with the shaved fender lips.

This is with 295/30 tire

good luck

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: