Notices
GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

P0761 & p0781

Old 09-03-15, 03:25 PM
TestyMac
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DemonIS350 View Post
Did you ever figure out the problem with those codes? I have the same 3 codes :/
Any updates on these guys? I have a similar transmission problem. Did the wire harness work?
Old 12-30-18, 08:53 PM
SudoBailey
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default No updates in over 4 years...

Originally Posted by johnnyslyw View Post
The mechanic at lexus told me to change the wire harness in the transmission pan, they can get corroded because the ac drips right on top of it I haven't Done that yet but I think its gonna work, its only $111 they have to order that part, he told me to do that before I do any solenoids because its so expensive

Kinda sad that no one cared enough to leave an update
Old 01-04-19, 11:17 PM
KaloBesh
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by SudoBailey View Post

Kinda sad that no one cared enough to leave an update
I guess that he sorted it out, since he didn't update the thread, but I would also like an answer, since it may happen to mine one day .
Old 03-05-19, 03:00 PM
Autrey
Driver School Candidate

I also would like to know the answer regarding the "wiring harness". Does anyone where that harness hooks up? Can you pull it and ring it out? Does anyone know if you have to change the solenoid to find out it isn't the solenoid? I have a 2006 GS300 with 105K miles. It shifts fine when it is driven hard but throws the P0761 code when driven in town.
Old 05-06-19, 12:48 PM
JorisV
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Autrey View Post
I also would like to know the answer regarding the "wiring harness". Does anyone where that harness hooks up? Can you pull it and ring it out? Does anyone know if you have to change the solenoid to find out it isn't the solenoid? I have a 2006 GS300 with 105K miles. It shifts fine when it is driven hard but throws the P0761 code when driven in town.
Im having the same problems. P2714 p0761 p0751.
Already flushed the transmission, revised the mechatronic (all solenoids), revised and changed the ecu. Most recently I changed the cable tree within the transmission but the same issues keep occuring.
Don't know if there is one solution to this problem.
Problem is that brand new ECUs are not produced any more.
Old 05-29-19, 11:39 AM
Xenith
Driver School Candidate

Default gone

then more thank likely did not fix them sold the car and left the forum

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: P0761 & p0781

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: