Replace gs400 hid headlight units - Page 2 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Replace gs400 hid headlight units

Old 03-10-19, 09:40 AM
SpectraBlu
Lead Lap

If the only thing wrong is that they're oxidized, wet sand and clear coat and they'll look like new.
Old 03-11-19, 12:49 AM
MOAWINGS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Croooober is 80% junk, shipping a pair of headlights would cost ~$150 to most places in the US, and Aristo headlights aim the wrong way for LHD countries.
You're completely right. It's a potential albeit dangerous option considering the shipping costs alone. My aristo headlights were plug and play however heavy adjustment was needed so I wasn't "blinding" other drivers, despite the HID's bad lighting. $120~ off what I would have paid for a used pair online.

Granted this is my experience, and I've had a few awful experiences with Crooober, for every good pair of headlights on Croooober 5 bad pairs muddle the search. OP should just buff and clear or bite the bullet and enjoy his shiny, new assemblies like you and others have suggested anyways.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: