ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-2nd-gen-1998-2005-184/)
-   -   My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-2nd-gen-1998-2005/287299-my-friend-got-killed-suspect-driving-2nd-gen-gs.html)

Saiji 06-11-07 02:00 PM

My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS

Last night at 2AM. My friend was driving with his girlfriend in his 2nd gen gs with 20" Lowenhart LSR's down Redondo Beach blvd in Gardena, CA. When he pulled up to a light, a black cherry 2nd gen gs with 4 african american males with rags covering their faces pulled a gun to him and told him and his girlfriend to get out of the car. They did what they ordered them to do, and right when the suspects started to drive off, they shot my friend in the head once, and hit his girlfriend in the arm. She survived(Thank god) but my buddy passed away at the scene.

Description of the vehicle.
2001-2005 lexus gs300/400/430(she said it was debadged)
Black Cherry color with 20" rims
aftermarket body kit that was badly cracked in the rear
Aftermarket Euro tail lights, clear.
African American male, about 6" tall with bald head
No right side mirror

If you see a vehicle matching the description, please call 911. Thanks guys.

MPLexus301 06-11-07 02:03 PM

So sorry to hear this :(

Seize 06-11-07 02:06 PM

Oh man...so sorry to hear this....:(

Saiji 06-11-07 02:06 PM

he was a great guy. knew him for over 15 years. they just wanted his rim i guess.

kingkong5 06-11-07 02:07 PM

sorry to hear about your friend. That's messed up that they would put a bullet in him, even after he gave them everything they wanted.

Bigbea 06-11-07 02:07 PM

That's horrible. Sorry for your loss. I hope they catch those a**holes

Tlai000 06-11-07 02:08 PM

Man sorry to hear that my condolences.

GSteg 06-11-07 02:18 PM

This is very unfortunately. I know that area and it can get ugly if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm just speechless right now...:(

Saiji 06-11-07 02:20 PM

yeah..i couldnt hold me tears back watching his girlfriend break down. she had to witness her own boyfriend/fiance planning to get married next year in the summer too. I really really hope they what they deserve. carma is a scary thing it will serve them right someday.

VipDout 06-11-07 02:21 PM

ohh my gawd ! damn I am hella sorry to hear that ... I will pray for them..

I hope you get information on this soon !

carbongs 06-11-07 02:21 PM

my condolences as well. hope they find who did this. i had a friend who was shot in the head earlier this year during a house raid and he gave them everything they wanted as well and they still shot him. ignorant people are out there everywhere. be careful everyone! i have a few connections in cali, i'll have them keep an eye out

TLW 06-11-07 02:24 PM

Damn!! My prayers to your friend and his family.

mrkenji 06-11-07 02:29 PM

That Is Horrible Im So Sorry For Your Loss And Im Sure All Of Our Prayers Will Be With His Family And Loved Ones. I Dont Believe They Would Shoot Someone After They Did Everything They Were Asked.. I Hope They Get Caught And Get What They Deserve But Nothing Can Bring Back A Good Friend. My Deepest Condolences

zmatrix 06-11-07 02:32 PM

so sorry to hear that...it's unbelieveable...hope those lowlife bastards get nailed.

knihc2008 06-11-07 02:34 PM

This is truly a deeply sad story. The barbarity of some people is absolutely dumbfounding.

What would you guys have done in the same situation? I can't think of anything I would have tried to get out of such a scary situation...

Saiji 06-11-07 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by knihc2008 (Post 2685667)
This is truly a deeply sad story. The barbarity of some people is absolutely dumbfounding.

What would you guys have done in the same situation? I can't think of anything I would have tried to get out of such a scary situation...

thats the sacry thing. she said he didn't resist or anything. just left the keys in the ignition, got out of the door and had his hands up. why they still shot? who the heck knows, just a bunch of heartless criminals.

PhilipMSPT 06-11-07 02:38 PM

Holy Mother!

I pray for your friends. I hope your heart is calmed during this unfortunate and unimaginable time.

I hope they find these crooks and that they pay for what they did, both in life and in judgement.

Take care and keep us informed.

cliffud 06-11-07 02:38 PM

Very very very sad to hear something like this. I hope they catch the killers and put them away for a very long time. My prayers go out to his and her families.

knihc2008- the one thing that I can think of is just to drive off. even if it might cause an accident at least you're out of that situation. from what I've seen and heard in the past, when people start waving guns, it just goes downhill from there.

Automan 06-11-07 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by ssaristo (Post 2685674)
thats the sacry thing. she said he didn't resist or anything. just left the keys in the ignition, got out of the door and had his hands up. why they still shot? who the heck knows, just a bunch of heartless criminals.

You got that right I hope they get dealt with swiftly. Nothing else I can say except I am sorry that this happened I get so upset when I hear of things like this because it could be any one of us. We all fit the description of someone who has something that others want and will not hesitate to kill us to get. Heartless is a compliment to them!!

Saiji 06-11-07 02:42 PM

thanks everyone. the detective is pretty sure they will find the car by tonight, because he had low-jack. I will keep you guys updated.

kit cat 06-11-07 02:43 PM

I know everyone always says this but my deepest condolences to your friends...I'm just shocked right now I dont know what else to say. i mean, this is just messed up. it shouldnt be hard to find a deep cherry GS with a detailed description like that. I hope they find the suspect and let justice be served.

PureDrifter 06-11-07 02:45 PM

**** dude, my condolences to your friends family and to his girlfriend :(

hope those mother f$#kers get what they deserve :mad: :cylon:

sleeper408 06-11-07 02:46 PM

So sorry to hear that. I am very angry your friend was killed. Thieves usually pull guns only to intimidate the victim(s) into handing over the wanted goods. I'm still shocked as to why they fired even after getting what they wanted. I hope they catch the killer and give him life.

lexusondubs 06-11-07 02:47 PM

wow iam sorry to hear of this ... may god be with him .....but i will be glad to hear of these scumbags caught and properly dealt with !! also just some fyi lojack can be defeated

nanotech 06-11-07 02:47 PM

I am sorry to hear about that.. just comes to mind that why were they driving through such bad areas at times like that... I would hate to be near any alleys or any such areas late at night. I get frightened through dark areas. But what happened was very bad and my prayers are with them.

LexFather 06-11-07 02:49 PM

Very very sorry to hear this? Any reports of their car (the black cherry GS) being reported stolen as well? Its no coincidence the same car the murderers jacked your buds GS.

I hope they catch them and hang them all and then run them over with a GS.

Saiji 06-11-07 02:51 PM

no word at all. im at work right now, i just can't focuss my mind currently. I hope i get information about this tonight. the detective told me that he will call us tonight for updated info. ill post tomorrow morning if i get news guys. wish us luck. thanks

GS3.0 06-11-07 02:53 PM

omg my deepest condolences...i can't believe that this happened after your friend did what they wanted. my prayers go out to him, his family, and everyone close to him...especially you and his gf. im sure they'll catch those mofos...

tuddy 06-11-07 02:56 PM

Wow horrible thing im truly sorry

2JZdreamin 06-11-07 02:59 PM

im sorry to hear this

yo my condolences from ny to cali and i hope the peicesof shytz are caught and run them of over witheither a GS or a SC or send um to ny well handle that **** click c0ckand my prayers go out to u and his family and i hope his gf recovers and be there for her causeshell need a sholder to cry on

lo0ve & condolences from ny to cali

gobears 06-11-07 03:01 PM

My god! I am sooo sorry about your friend. Everyone please be careful driving at night.

R.U. IN AW? 06-11-07 03:10 PM

Our Prayers goes out..

you and your friends......man I just can't believe that he complied and they still did this to him. I hope that they catch these guys and throw the book at them and then throw away the key.:mad::mad::mad: Please stay strong, again our prayers goes out to you...

-Joe

speedaddic 06-11-07 03:20 PM

I'm very saddened to hear this. I'm originally from CA and moved out here 3 years ago. I hope your friend is nobody I might know also. This is the world we live in these days....very sorry for your loss.

denIS200 06-11-07 03:26 PM

I can't believe this... I'm just a little french who wants to share the same passion of Lexus with you but nothing at all this situation.

Sorry to read all that.

Sincerely Condolences...

Denis.

GS FONZy 06-11-07 03:27 PM

i hope they catch those mother (you no what). sorry for your lost.

Alexusoftime 06-11-07 03:33 PM

dang man sorry to hear what happen about ur friend hope those fukers fry for what they did...

Flex33 06-11-07 03:37 PM

sorry to here this man

sorry to hear bout ur lost

GSoup 06-11-07 03:39 PM

I'm truly sorry to hear that such a horrible thing has happened to your friend and his gf. My condolence's to you and his family. I hope they find the culprits that did this. Keep us posted.

Emackny 06-11-07 03:41 PM

My condolences...

ebruce2 06-11-07 03:41 PM

pieces of garbage like this actually think they are real men, thats the ridiculous part. They will get what they deserve in one way or another.:mad:

So sorry for your loss.