GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

David from GT Autosports???

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-01, 02:54 PM
Supraman16
Advanced

Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
Angry

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if anyone has heard from David of GT Autosports?? I haven't been able to get ahold of him for the past month. I ordered a downpipe for my SupraTT and have yet to get any word about it from him. If anyone has heard from him or does get ahold of him, please let him know Darshana from CA is very pissed about his downpipe...hey, it's been about a 7 months now that I have been trying to get a downpipe from him!! His service was great before, but now it looks like it's going down the drain. But yeah, any help that you guys can do would be greatly appreciated...Darshana S...
Old 08-29-01, 04:03 PM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Darshana,

You need a downpipe for a Supra??

I could have helped you out there
Old 08-29-01, 04:22 PM
Supraman16
Advanced

Hey Steve,
I already have a custom downpipe for my Supra, but it's a pretty crappy crunch bent one. I placed an order with david for a Random Tech downpipe/cat, but now I am seriously kicking my own *** right now for giving someone as reliable as you my buisness! Oh well, I'm not even close to done with my Supra so expect to hear from me in the near future in regards to my car Take care...Darshana S...
Old 08-29-01, 05:04 PM
SUPRATRD

I can get you the Random Tech also.

I used to have a stainless SP Engineering DP which worked great, then I did the big single upgrade.The kit came with the HKS piping so I welded their "new style" cat on it. It looks like a small glasspack, flows very smooth, can't tell with my HP if there's a loss.

Give me a PM or call if you need any help on it.
Old 08-29-01, 05:05 PM
KNKGS400
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HEY STEVE: PM me about what going on, and did u received my message about the room anyways sorry to play phone tag with u all the time so i guess this is the best way to talk to u.
KEN

Old 08-29-01, 08:03 PM
lex430
Lead Lap

Same here, I have been waiting for Dave's response for about a week now about some wheels, anyone know??

I used the address

"david@gtautosports.com", and "dave@gtautosports.com",

is there any other way to get in contact w/ gtautosports?

Old 08-29-01, 08:16 PM
Supraman16
Advanced

Lex430,
Try leaving him a bunch of messages. That is what I have been doing in hopes of him getting back to me. But I'm seriously getting fed up with his service...Darshana S...
Old 08-29-01, 08:23 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,379 Posts

I know Dave has delivered some great wheels and other parts at great prices to some people, but his 'disappearing acts' have been frequently reported on here. Either he's just swamped or he has another job or something. But I think 'GTAutosports' is just him.

Old 09-28-01, 02:11 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Has anyone heard from Dave??? This is freakin'rediculous.......You can dis-appear all you want, but not after your customers have pre-paid for high dollar imported goods and are RELYING on you for any/all updates on the status of the order.......Any info would be helpful......Thanks in advance, Tiny

Last edited by tinygs; 09-28-01 at 04:25 AM.
Old 09-28-01, 04:31 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by SUPRATRD
I can get you the Random Tech also.

I used to have a stainless SP Engineering DP which worked great, then I did the big single upgrade.The kit came with the HKS piping so I welded their "new style" cat on it. It looks like a small glasspack, flows very smooth, can't tell with my HP if there's a loss.

Give me a PM or call if you need any help on it.
Steve? Can you get wheels from a RELIABLE Japanese wholesaler? If so, can you get the Work Equip? Please let me know.....There are a couple of CL members who would also like to know...Thanks , Tiny(Chris)
Old 09-28-01, 07:23 AM
lex430
Lead Lap

I know manaray said to be patient, among other members here about Dave, being he's extremely busy working on a new website..etc, but I am just wondering if anyone knows whether there is an expected timeframe as to when the site will be done, and Dave is ready to answer his customers. Or, how about at least a reply in phone, or email acknolwdgement of the fact that he's still there, and business is running.

There is no point having a great website if your customers are all pissed and ran off!

patiently waited going on 2 month....,
Old 09-28-01, 08:48 AM
SUPRATRD

Tiny,

I appreciate the confidence, email me what type of wheel your interested in, size and if you need a bigger offset for the front brake upgrade (future?)

I do have reliable sources in Japan for wheels, and I'll let you know if I can obtain them or not, time frame and price.
Old 09-28-01, 05:58 PM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by SUPRATRD
Tiny,

I appreciate the confidence, email me what type of wheel your interested in, size and if you need a bigger offset for the front brake upgrade (future?)

I do have reliable sources in Japan for wheels, and I'll let you know if I can obtain them or not, time frame and price.
Thanks Steve....This is Chris from Aus., Tx. I already purchased the L-tuned shocks and SupraTT brakes from you.....I am going to send you an e-mail at your personal address so I dont air my disgust with GTAutosports on CL......Sorry but this has gone too far...About $4500 too far...Tiny
Old 09-28-01, 10:03 PM
1niceride
Lexus Test Driver

Steve is da man . I was wondering where i was going to spend my hard earned cash for rims . Now i have found the man to import my wheels . YAY .