Great Lakes For events in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Minnesota Lexus Club Website

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-03, 01:00 PM
DDLexus
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Lightbulb Minnesota Lexus Club Website

Hello,
Just wanted to try and get some feedback and submissions from Lexus owners in the Minnesota area. I created a simple site for the Minnesota region. I'd like to post pictures and information that could be helpful in establishing a statewide club. I've put the outline on the web and need to being posting relevant information.

If you would like to post a picture of your car, with your name, email, and occupation, I'll post it for you. Also, if you have any lexus links that you'd like to share, pass along the URL. Once received additional information, I'll update the site.

Constructive criticism is always taken well.

The site is located at http://mnlexusclub.netfirms.com/

Cheers.
Damon
Attached Thumbnails Minnesota Lexus Club Website-sample_image.jpg  
Old 11-11-03, 09:37 PM
BigVIPness
The Green Grundel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I suck at photoshop... so if I email you pics can you cut out the lisence plate?
Old 11-11-03, 10:36 PM
LexLS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
First off, it's nice to see a new thread about the correct topic!

Next, I just want to say nice work Damon. Thanks for starting up a MN Lexus website, this will be extremely helpful for all of us.

I'm currently working on links for my LS website.... A good start for you would be adding my site . http://www.pearsonimaging.com/LS I call it LS, but it's better described as "The LS Resource." I think a lot of the info I have and plan to provide will be usefull to any Lexus model.

Other links:
http://www.lextreme.com This site is devoted to making your V8 go FAST!
http:///www.retrodrive.net This site has lot's of info on the LS, but concentrates on audio and electronics.

IVXX, if you email me I can fix up your pics, it will only take me a minute.
Old 11-12-03, 06:44 AM
DDLexus
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Lightbulb Added a new member and more links

Greetings again,
I received one picture so far (thanks koreanpers) and posted the links that Earl/Carl made me aware of. I'd happy to post more people's cars on the site. Also, I'll spend a little time making the site visible to the search engines out there.

Thanks for the input and look forward to meet everyone.

-Damon
Old 11-17-03, 08:42 PM
Fa-suto
Pole Position

Finally the MN Lexus scene is coming alive. Good to see a few more new names. Great start on the website PearlGS400. I'll have to see if I can send you a pic of my car if I have any good side shots. Just got done storing the GS last week so I won't be having that baby out anytime soon.

By the way, did you guys ever decided to get together again this year? Sorry if I missed it.
Old 11-20-03, 09:14 PM
BigVIPness
The Green Grundel

PearlGS400 I PM'd you (I was going to send you an email but my account is messed up)
Old 12-02-03, 02:08 PM
koreanpers
Lexus Test Driver

Yea, come on guys, our 2 cars look lonely on there! send your cars and info in
Old 09-28-05, 07:23 AM
curzyguy
Driver School Candidate

Default HUGE CAR SHOW Oct 1st. - Benefits hurricane victims

We are MIDWEST AUTO SALON of Apple Valley. We are teaming up with the American Red Cross to host a very special event called RIDES FOR RELIEF on October 1st, 2005.

BRING YOUR RIDES!!! We want to see you! We will be hosting an all cars welcome car show (that includes cars, trucks, SUV's and bikes). Come out and help us raise money to help with the relief effort in the wake of two of the worst natural disasters to hit our soils. We will have trophies for the winners, as well as food, music and a silent auction with products supplied throughout the community...AND EVERY PENNY GOES TO THE VICTIMS OF KATRINA AND RITA!!!

Trophies will be awarded in the following categories: Best domestic, japanese, european, SUV, lowrider, bike, stereo and biggest car club.

The public is welcome, so please come out and show your support! We have had many cars already RSVP, so please call today if you are interested in attending - AND ALL ENTRY FEES ARE ALSO BEING DONATED 100%.

If you would like to help in any way, if you have questions, or if you or your business would like to donate an item or service to our silent auction...please call Brad Scanlan @ 952 997-7113...or e-mail: bradsellshomes@hotmail.com

Help us to make this a truly special and fun event!

Directions: From 494 take 77 south (ceder ave.) to Apple Valley, turn right on 147th St, 2 blocks on left...across from Famous Dave's BBQ.

MIDWEST AUTO SALON
7604 W 147th St
Apple Valley, MN 55124
952 997-7113
fax: 952 997-7876
e-mail: midwest_auto_salon@yahoo.com
Old 09-28-05, 09:01 AM
IS0LD0UT
Lead Lap

Lookin good, I need to take some pics with my latest mods. As soon as I do, I will send them on.
Old 09-29-05, 11:30 PM
koreanpers
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by curzyguy
We are MIDWEST AUTO SALON of Apple Valley. We are teaming up with the American Red Cross to host a very special event called RIDES FOR RELIEF on October 1st, 2005.

BRING YOUR RIDES!!! We want to see you! We will be hosting an all cars welcome car show (that includes cars, trucks, SUV's and bikes). Come out and help us raise money to help with the relief effort in the wake of two of the worst natural disasters to hit our soils. We will have trophies for the winners, as well as food, music and a silent auction with products supplied throughout the community...AND EVERY PENNY GOES TO THE VICTIMS OF KATRINA AND RITA!!!

Trophies will be awarded in the following categories: Best domestic, japanese, european, SUV, lowrider, bike, stereo and biggest car club.

The public is welcome, so please come out and show your support! We have had many cars already RSVP, so please call today if you are interested in attending - AND ALL ENTRY FEES ARE ALSO BEING DONATED 100%.

If you would like to help in any way, if you have questions, or if you or your business would like to donate an item or service to our silent auction...please call Brad Scanlan @ 952 997-7113...or e-mail: bradsellshomes@hotmail.com

Help us to make this a truly special and fun event!

Directions: From 494 take 77 south (ceder ave.) to Apple Valley, turn right on 147th St, 2 blocks on left...across from Famous Dave's BBQ.

MIDWEST AUTO SALON
7604 W 147th St
Apple Valley, MN 55124
952 997-7113
fax: 952 997-7876
e-mail: midwest_auto_salon@yahoo.com
hey, do u guys have a website? what kind of stuff do u sell? rims? body kits? do u guys install the kits?
Old 09-30-05, 07:08 AM
curzyguy
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the reply:

Midwest Auto Salon does have a website, (midwest_auto_salon.com), however it is under major construction to add a lot of accessability to it, so it isn't very user friendly yet.

To answer your question, we do just about everything. Tint, remote starters/alarms, body kits, turbos/superchargers, engine swaps, accessories/bolt-ons, body work/paint, rims, custom stereo...basically we love cars and have the know-how to get it done.

Stop out to the carshow tomorrow (Oct 1st) if you have a chance...should be a big one and all for a great cause...and we can talk to you about whatever you might have in mind....or just give us a call....we look forward to helping you out!

MAS
952 997-7113