TN Samsung Galaxy boxes and accessories (from the Note 7)

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-16, 01:05 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts
Default Samsung Galaxy boxes and accessories (from the Note 7)

So I'm selling the brick chargers, c-cables and adapters, the stylus and tips, and headphones from my note 7 and recalled note 7 factory boxes.

These accessories are new and the total is $145 per box for everything priced individually. Anyone with a Samsung can use these short of the adapters themselves, anyone with a c type charge port can use the cables and adapters as well.

Selling as as a complete set in the box, with the box.

The note 7 has officially been fully discontinued and recalled for GOOD. These boxes and accessories are now collector items. I'm slashing the prices of the boxes in half of what the accessories are worth and giving you the collector boxes free.

$75 per box, fully loaded. 1 is the original note 7 and the other is the v2 replacement note 7. These will go for serious money one day! Use the accessories and keep the boxes or keep it all and make $bank$ off them in the future.
Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy boxes and accessories (from the Note 7)-image.jpeg  
Old 10-12-16, 01:06 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

Inside the boxes

FYI there is NO recall on the accessories
Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy boxes and accessories (from the Note 7)-image.jpeg