CAN-Other 1J/2J Engine Parts Yard Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-15, 06:52 AM
DrGonzo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1J/2J Engine Parts Yard Sale

Clearing house after my swap, lots of spare parts and extra bits. 1J stuff, 2J stuff, if you don’t see something, can always ask and Ill see if I have it. More pics of blocks coming, need to pick up from machine shop after disassembly.

All parts currently in Montreal, shipping on you, however I do get good shipping pricing. Just PM me.

VVTI 1JZ Wiring harness and ECU – Was your harness ****ed up? Need the plugs or a core for a swap ahead of time? Right here.

$150

1J/2J Engine Parts Yard Sale-ij3laht.jpg

VVTI 1JZ Head – Freshly back from the machine shop, decked, valves checked, cleaned, eat your dinner off of it. Comes with both cam gears and both cams (all bagged up, if you need pictures let me know), valve covers, bucks/shims (labeled for each cylinder/valve). Ready to rock and roll.

$300

1JZ Block + Front sump pan – I have my old 1JZ block (sans rods + pistons…. Unless you want them for some reason, just ask). Core for rebuild, will need a bit overbore for tolerances when you rebuild due to basic wear. Includes Oil filter housing, water neck, plastic engine covers + metal cam gear backing plate, timing belt and accessory tensioner. (more pics of this tonight)

$200

1JZ Intake Manifold – Strip something out? **** something up? Throttle body is now separated from the IM, has broken plug, comes with lower IM, upper IM, throttle body, fuel rail, injectors, idle valve.

$100

1JZ crank with spun #6 – You want it? You pay for shipping. Crank is definitely savable, needs a polish and is ready to go with oversize bearings.

$75

1J/2J Engine Parts Yard Sale-ejm6tvx.jpg

more pics

1J/2J Engine Parts Yard Sale-iesb36i.jpg

Parts for sale but not yet pictured, will add prices when pics go up:

OEM 2JZ-GE Shortblock
OEM 2JZ-GE Head
OEM 2JZ-GE MAF/Housing
OEM 2JZ-GE Intake Manifold + Throttle Body

Last edited by DrGonzo; 01-23-15 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-02-15, 10:57 AM
angel1jz
Driver School Candidate

Default Interest to buy

Hi I want to buy the VVTI 1JZ Wiring harness and ECU. Please let me know how to do it. Thanks!

Originally Posted by DrGonzo
Clearing house after my swap, lots of spare parts and extra bits. 1J stuff, 2J stuff, if you don’t see something, can always ask and Ill see if I have it. More pics of blocks coming, need to pick up from machine shop after disassembly.

All parts currently in Montreal, shipping on you, however I do get good shipping pricing. Just PM me.

VVTI 1JZ Wiring harness and ECU – Was your harness ****ed up? Need the plugs or a core for a swap ahead of time? Right here.

$150

VVTI 1JZ Head – Freshly back from the machine shop, decked, valves checked, cleaned, eat your dinner off of it. Comes with both cam gears and both cams (all bagged up, if you need pictures let me know), valve covers, bucks/shims (labeled for each cylinder/valve). Ready to rock and roll.

$300

1JZ Block + Front sump pan – I have my old 1JZ block (sans rods + pistons…. Unless you want them for some reason, just ask). Core for rebuild, will need a bit overbore for tolerances when you rebuild due to basic wear. Includes Oil filter housing, water neck, plastic engine covers + metal cam gear backing plate, timing belt and accessory tensioner. (more pics of this tonight)

$200

1JZ Intake Manifold – Strip something out? **** something up? Throttle body is now separated from the IM, has broken plug, comes with lower IM, upper IM, throttle body, fuel rail, injectors, idle valve.

$100

1JZ crank with spun #6 – You want it? You pay for shipping. Crank is definitely savable, needs a polish and is ready to go with oversize bearings.

$75

more pics

Parts for sale but not yet pictured, will add prices when pics go up:

OEM 2JZ-GE Shortblock
OEM 2JZ-GE Head
OEM 2JZ-GE MAF/Housing
OEM 2JZ-GE Intake Manifold + Throttle Body
Old 04-24-15, 06:24 PM
gundamfan
Driver School Candidate

Default parts

Message sent
Old 04-29-15, 09:01 PM
gundamfan
Driver School Candidate

Default wish this person would sign in

need a part and no response cuz the person hasnt signed into forum for a while, and only person with what I need mainly