EV Chat General discussion about electrified Lexus, other EV vehicle manufacturers and BEV, PHEV related industry news.

Leased 2024 Audi Q8 E-Tron

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-23, 11:03 PM
RXSF

Received 73 Likes on 44 Posts

Thanks everyone!

I'm surprised that the new PP package doesn't come with ambient lighting control. Ours comes standard. It is definitely not an efficient EV. You should drive the car with auto regen for a week and no regen (coast function) for another week for comparison. In my experience, the efficiency is better without the auto regeneration.
​​​​​​​
Oh, the auto regeneration is definitely smart and interesting. I like how it not only takes into account of what's in front of you, but will anticipate turns, speed limits, and road signs as well. However, it is giving me a little bit of car sickness since it keeps braking as it doesn't like my following distances!

Yes, the ambient lighting is just odd to me since it is all software that is missing. It seems like a giant waste to have those LED strips on the doors glow red at start up only to tell you that the side assist is activated. all other times, it just stays off? 
Old 12-03-23, 06:33 PM
ABC
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats! Looks real nice! I wish those screens were a bit larger on the center stack.

Originally Posted by RXSF
What really interested me was the 2 years of free unlimited electrify America charging, which I live very close to.
I hope they are working. I hear tons of stories on these chargers not working, extremely slow charging, etc. Probably why most manufacturers are moving to Teslas standard.

Originally Posted by RNM GS3
Never knew this even existed.
Same!