CL Vendor Products for 4GS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 4GS models from CL Vendors

New Product 2013-2015 Lexus GS Carbonfiber Steering Wheel - New Flat Bottom Design F-Sport Avail

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-18, 03:47 PM
DCTMS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default 2013-2015 Lexus GS Carbonfiber Steering Wheel - New Flat Bottom Design F-Sport Avail

DCTMS Lexus GS Carbonfiber Flat Bottom Steering Wheel

Fits GS years 2013 - 2015
2016+ GS Owners we can do similar design, contact us!

- MSRP: $699 + Freight
- Grey Stitching, Red Stitching, orF-Sport Stitching

*F-Sport Owners, we have F-Sport cores ready to be modified so you can keep your F-Sport logo at the bottom of your new custom steering wheel

Send me a detailed email including the wheel spec you are interested in along with shipping zip code for best price shipped out the door.

Josh@dctms.com

Old 05-16-18, 04:05 PM
eddie420
Forum Moderator

Received 637 Likes on 456 Posts

Beautiful designs by DCT. It's unfortunate we lose the heated steering wheel by going to your design though. Anyone on the east coast and places like Canada and Michigan know how brutal driving without a heated steering wheel is.
Old 05-22-18, 03:24 PM
DCTMS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by eddie420
Beautiful designs by DCT. It's unfortunate we lose the heated steering wheel by going to your design though. Anyone on the east coast and places like Canada and Michigan know how brutal driving without a heated steering wheel is.
Thanks for the kind words. We have had many clients over the years switch to our steering wheel from factory equipped heated steering wheel and can 100% confirm no errors or warning messages will occur. I do understand that having a heated steering wheel is a nice luxury and we would incorporate it upon request if it were easily possible however it has not been a deal breaker for majority of our clients. We ship to the east coast, Canada, UK and many other countries on a regular basis, all of our clients seem to be happy with our finished products.

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com
The following users liked this post:
eddie420 (05-22-18)
Old 06-06-18, 05:43 PM
DCTMS
Lexus Test Driver

One more instock ready to ship! Email me for special price

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com
Old 06-09-18, 08:19 AM
LatinLS430
Instructor

Received 115 Likes on 89 Posts

Can you PM a price for a F Sport one shipped to AZ 85006. With red F Sport stitching?

Do you guys have any pics of how the F Sport version with CF looks like?

Last edited by LatinLS430; 06-09-18 at 08:25 AM.
Old 06-11-18, 01:13 PM
DCTMS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LatinGS350
Can you PM a price for a F Sport one shipped to AZ 85006. With red F Sport stitching?

Do you guys have any pics of how the F Sport version with CF looks like?
Sure thing, will drop you a PM shortly. The overall wheel design will be the same, but the lower grip will have an insert cutout so you can swap over your F-Sport Emblem, just like your standard wheel.

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com
Old 06-14-18, 05:07 PM
DCTMS
Lexus Test Driver

One instock ready to go! Contact me for more information

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com
Old 06-14-18, 09:11 PM
eddie420
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by DCTMS
One instock ready to go! Contact me for more information

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com
Do you customize the silver trim on the steering wheel? Maybe a gloss black, matte black, or CF? If so, I convinced myself to buy one without heating, without core swap.

Red F sport CF with flat bottom and emblem. Please PM price shipped to 07307. Thank you.
Old 06-19-18, 04:56 AM
eddie420
Forum Moderator

Do you customize the silver trim on the steering wheel? Maybe a gloss black, matte black, or CF? If so, I convinced myself to buy one without heating, without core swap.

Red F sport CF with flat bottom and emblem. Please PM price shipped to 07307. Thank you.
Nothing on this request? I guess I will respond to the other thread where you said you had some in stock.
Old 06-19-18, 01:56 PM
DCTMS
Lexus Test Driver

I do not recommend customizing the silver trim on the wheel as it will look to funky and busy with carbonfiber. This is because the buttons are silver and the wheel just does not look right- I have seen a wheel in person before with the a carbon center trim and personally was not a big fan. None the less it can be done per request.

in regards to gloss or matte black, when installing your new wheel, you can always vinyl wrap. This will give you a nonpermanent solution and also give you an idea on which finish would look best.

Nothing on this request? I guess I will respond to the other thread where you said you had some in stock.
Sorry eddie420, email is always best for me for fastest response: Josh@dctms.com

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com
Old 07-05-18, 06:41 PM
DCTMS
Lexus Test Driver

Non F-Sport model instock ready to go!

All PMs and emails responded. Will have a look at an F-Sport model soon

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com