CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

CL Hawaii chat room

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-08, 10:40 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you'll be back by one its cool. cuz i have to circle the island anyway. and it looks likes its gonna rain my side too i guess i'll leave towards waihiawa go to ka uka blvd. this way i can run the route for my meet yay!! everything SHOULD work out. so i'll prolly be there by 10:30ish i hope. tehn i have to hunt for ukee street.
Old 04-17-08, 08:54 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

oh well... dent armor couldnt help me... *sigh* stupid safety crap on cars nowdays...

george ran over chicken wire today...

jon got a ticket...

martin had to pick up his wife...

what a day for everyone...
Old 04-17-08, 09:05 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Wow!!! What a rough day, huh?! Well.....the day almost over. Tomorrow will be a new day for everyone.
Old 04-17-08, 11:09 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
oh well... dent armor couldnt help me... *sigh* stupid safety crap on cars nowdays...

jon got a ticket...

jon got a ticket for what? speeding? yea what a day it was...it poured when 'i was driving home, had to hurry up and parked in the garage and wiped down the F, poor todd worked so hard....then this darn rain came and ruined...hehe, well i wiped it clean....as least we got pictures of it right when it was finished
Old 04-17-08, 11:15 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chikken
jon got a ticket for what? speeding? yea what a day it was...it poured when 'i was driving home, had to hurry up and parked in the garage and wiped down the F, poor todd worked so hard....then this darn rain came and ruined...hehe, well i wiped it clean....as least we got pictures of it right when it was finished
Sorry to hear Jon got a ticket. Was that before or after our mini-meet?

I live for rainy days Martin! If your car beads all the water off, it means its protected! Hope you liked it! Pics to come soon. Whoever gets to "develop" their pics, start a new thread and we'll all post in that thread.
Old 04-17-08, 11:16 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

my favorite pic that i took.....although i took about 150 pictures and only 10 came out good....i need more photography lessons from the pros....ehem todd....george...ahahha

Old 04-17-08, 11:18 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tod071
Sorry to hear Jon got a ticket. Was that before or after our mini-meet?

I live for rainy days Martin! If your car beads all the water off, it means its protected! Hope you liked it! Pics to come soon. Whoever gets to "develop" their pics, start a new thread and we'll all post in that thread.
yes...the beads looked like little beans rolling off my hood hahaha....Todd loved the work.....next time i'll have you do the hybrid...
Old 04-17-08, 11:20 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by chikken
no a parking one... dont know what the amount was thou... and i'll MIGHT call your dad after the potluck, but i'll look up the reg # in the phone book. I wanna see what other options i have before i go the bondo bob route...

BUT make a thread and start posting up pics from today UNLESS... your at work... i got a feeling that george isn't in such a good mood so it might take him awhile shezz what a bad day for everyone... for todd thou... im sure he lost a couple more hairs today

i guess all the bad stuffs happened today so maybe sunday will be good for everyone *sigh*
Old 04-17-08, 11:25 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

i got the day shift tomorrow...off today....uploading the raw images now....
Old 04-18-08, 01:11 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

yeah i got a friggin ticket. i parket where i usually do for school. popped in 2 quarters for 40 mins at the meter. went in got my books came out. white 4runner lights on behind my car. i also noticed the other cars that parked at the meters were gone. 4 fat books in my arms i approached my car. cop came out told me to move the F$%K out NOW!!! literally in those words. ticket was $249 flat.

he said this side of the road is sanctioned off. i just said im sorry but i didnt see any signs or any cones. if i knew that it was blocked off then i wouldnt park here. i told him i also paid the meter. he just smirked showed me the ticket on my window. then told me to git...............WOW!!!
Old 04-18-08, 01:56 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

WOW 249??? wtf... das messed up...
Old 04-18-08, 02:37 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

or i read it wrong.......hmm too lazy to go get it. im gonna slip this one pass my parents. but the cop did say something about dropping it??? i was just chitting my pants when i saw him behind my car. i know he did something to the ticket. maybe voided it????? hopefully.
Old 04-18-08, 02:44 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

lolz i got the book bill mixed up. i dont think i have to pay the ticket.........it looks fake. it looks different from the ones i have posted up on my bedroom walls
Old 04-18-08, 02:55 AM
St.204
Lead Lap

anyway..................

judd what size is the CLH stickers?? 1in. x 7in???
Old 04-18-08, 02:58 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by llamaboiz

jon got a ticket...

i think i did bad on my test for alg2...

on the brighter side...i just came back from my first karaoke experience...and i have no school tmrw

Quick Reply: CL Hawaii chat room