ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Hawaii (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii-209/)
-   -   CL Hawaii chat room (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii/344893-cl-hawaii-chat-room.html)

weesped 03-27-08 01:11 AM

CL Hawaii chat room

since judd wont let us all use the spotted thread as a chat room, i'll make one! haha. but ya guys, u gota see the lights at night :thumbup:. the smart key feature just makes it so much better, walking up and having puddles come on w/o any buttons, :D. but ya, saterday. show up guys. get to see alot of LED's on my car haha

4U2eNv_8o8 03-27-08 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3394770)
since judd wont let us all use the spotted thread as a chat room, i'll make one! haha. but ya guys, u gota see the lights at night :thumbup:. the smart key feature just makes it so much better, walking up and having puddles come on w/o any buttons, :D. but ya, saterday. show up guys. get to see alot of LED's on my car haha

Hahaha!!! Sorry couldn't stay and see the finished project. GF and I was getting hungry already.:p Man I don't like staying in Samson's shop. Its so00oo00o tempting in there. Its like I almost wanted to buy all the parts I wanted and needed.:p

llamaboiz 03-27-08 01:15 AM

haha yea i guess we need a chat board... in the normal forums we kinda fill up the boards by us locals chatting :p

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8 (Post 3394772)
Its like I almost wanted to buy all the parts I wanted and needed.:p

LOL... his kung-fu is strong ;)

chikken 03-27-08 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3394770)

I thought thats what usually happens when you walk up towards the car, the puddle lamp comes on....:uh:

thinking of getting spacers for the isf, depending on how much it runs for....;)

llamaboiz 03-27-08 01:30 AM

haha chikken, wait till you see what weesped did to his car, he ADDED more puddle lites ;)

weesped 03-27-08 01:31 AM

haha chikken u dont know the kinda puddles im talking about. u'll see saterday. but ya ben, i deliver ;) PM me "when ever ur ready"

llamaboiz 03-27-08 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3394792)
but ya ben, i deliver ;) PM me "when ever ur ready"

LOL george is chinese so he has the good mooncakes for sale :p

weesped 03-27-08 01:37 AM

:D u know. chinese make quality products at low chinese prices :thumbup: :D

Kaluna 03-27-08 02:51 AM

See like I said before, I'm glad I don't live close to Samson's shop, and I have to run the gauntlet of missing potholes to get there. More lights eh George? Should look pretty mean though none the less. How did you wire um in? They come on the same time as the one near the mirror?
I got puddle lights & curtains in my closet that I haven't put on yet.

4U2eNv_8o8 03-27-08 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3394792)
haha chikken u dont know the kinda puddles im talking about. u'll see saterday. but ya ben, i deliver ;) PM me "when ever ur ready"

Hahaha!!! No worries George. Still got time to think about it. I mean who knows what might come up(meaning more money then usual?!;)). But......in the meantime lets keep our options open.:p

tod071 03-27-08 03:03 AM

I wish I didn't go by Samson's place today! I'm probably going to end up with those puddle lights and HID fogs in the near future! That's ok, we'll 'give & take' Samson! I'll 'give' you my money and you'll 'take' it! ha ha LOL!!! At least I know where to go now!

Kaluna 03-27-08 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3394795)
:D u know. chinese make quality products at low chinese prices :thumbup: :D

Too bad Chinese don't make genuine JP / Fabulous / VIP products then:D
or Lexus umbrellas for that matter. heehee

4U2eNv_8o8 03-27-08 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Kaluna (Post 3394848)
Too bad Chinese don't make genuine JP / Fabulous / VIP products then:D

HAHAHAHA!!!! +1:bigthumbu

llamaboiz 03-27-08 03:23 AM

i wanna 'cheese' :p

Kaluna 03-27-08 04:04 AM

Normal people would be sleeping at this hour....
This explains a lot:p